RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
28,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those who have asked, and also for anyone else who wants it, I have finished updating correcting and generally making better the 'Drive Belt Tension and Align' procedures PDF. I'm sure its still not perfect but its a step forward.

As some requested, I've done my best to take into account what might need to be google-translated into another language, at least to the extent possible for a guy who speaks only English. I've also extended the section covering helpful things to know the first time. Hopefully it covers 'why do it by one method or another' while also encouranging to do it by-the-book once so the end-results are seen and felt with you own hands.

Note 1: Per manufacturer, this gauge can be used as a 'barrel' for belts up to 1-1/8" (but wider belts require the end-plate installed).

Note 2: These three pics AND the attachment at the bottom will supplement but not replace the PDF and the Service Manual:

Content moved to the Library Documentation forum.

Link: http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/92-documentation/180245-warrior-maintenance-repair-documents.html#post2305705

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.