RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I just drove home a 2006 Midnight Warrior today after seeing it in the dealership yesterday. It had 340 miles on it. I sold my old 1993 Suzuki GSX1100G (a 100 hp standard style) last week and have been looking at power cruisers for a change of pace. The Warrior caught my attention in every way providing exactly what I was seeking for my next purchase.

I'm looking forward to becoming more educated about the bike, modding it a bit (suggestions are welcome), and perhaps making some friends.

Trent

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome. Your going to find a lot of ideas for mods on this site. Hang on to your wallet.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
good for you brother, the warrior is a great bike and i am sure you'll be very happy with it. yes there are a lot of great guys ( and a few great girls) here that are always willing to steer the new kid on the block in the right direction and there are a select few that think the midnight is theee fastest color but thats a topic thats up for debate[:0] but at any rate it doesnt matter what color it is its a warrior and its bad to the bone period. welcome to the forum and congrats on your new machine [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the warm welcome. I've been looking around, and this is a fantastic forum here.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Congradulations on the new bike, you made a wise choice. Mod wise the sky is the limit, go for one of evrything /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Trent,

Congrats on the getting your Midnight Warrior! And WELCOME to the forums...Oh...And to the exclusive Midnight Club!

It seems that the dark side is growing...Mmmmmm...Must be because Midnight Warriors are the fastest of them all.[^]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Many congrats on the new bike Trent and a big welcome to the family. There's more information on this site about the Warrior than you'll be able to digest in a month of Sundays, take a look through the galleries for Modding ideas, there's plenty of trick parts out there. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
28,975 Posts
Hi Trent welcome to the Beast masters club!! [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

quote:Originally posted by Trent

Hello Everyone,
I just drove home a 2006 Midnight Warrior today after seeing it in the dealership yesterday. It had 340 miles on it. I sold my old 1993 Suzuki GSX1100G (a 100 hp standard style) last week and have been looking at power cruisers for a change of pace. The Warrior caught my attention in every way providing exactly what I was seeking for my next purchase.

I'm looking forward to becoming more educated about the bike, modding it a bit (suggestions are welcome), and perhaps making some friends.

Trent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts