RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked a new 2006 Midnight Warrior from the dealer. I rode it in the rain(Seattle)and when I got home I spent about an hour cleaning it up. Look foward to posting here on this great forum. Aloha from rainy Seattle.

·
Registered
394 Posts
welcome!!!!!! like motorace said get some pics on and take two panadol every 4 hours when the mod bug bits you!! jeje

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Hey there new friend. Good to have you with us. Would like to see your bike when you get a chance. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Welcome your in for a good time.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Blimey! There was I riding my new Midnight 06 Warrior home from the dealership this afternoon thinking how unique I was and Copland50 was doing the exact same thing just a few hundred miles to the north of me. Not exactly exact because it wasn't raining anymore by the time I got to ride the gorgeous beast home. So I didn't have to clean her. Just stood (sat, lay and squatted) on the driveway admiring her from every conceivable angle.

I'm new to the forum too but thought it a bit silly to start another new "Hi I'm New" thread. Not that there's anything wrong with that but since Copland had started one I thought I'd sneak in on his.

BTW Copland50, has yours had it's recall work done? I guess it must have if the dealer let you take it home.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
****.. 11,000 + members now...

Congrats on your new bike.. Hold on to your wallet.. it'll be one helluva ride.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts