RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 519 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The plan:

We're planning a 3 day Warrior trip across The Netherlands in July 2016. The trip will start in Belgium and will lead us through most of the provincies in The Netherlands and end again in Belgium.

During this trip we will try to avoid the motorways as much as possible and take the scenic routes, so we will enjoy the Dutch scenery. Stops will be planned for drinks, lunch, etc. The total length of the trip will be approximately 650 miles (1.000km) in 3 days and we will arrange for accomodations where we will sleep, during the trip.

Be sure to follow this thread for updates if you wish to join.

Date: The Dutch tour is scheduled from Friday 1st of July 2016 till Sunday 3rd of July 2016.....

Guest list:

01. Dutch_Warrior (NL) - paid - personal details sent
02. BolWar (NL) - paid - personal details sent
03. Tornado24 (NL) - paid - personal details sent
04. TheLowrider (NL) - paid - personal details sent
05. Arîak77 (DE) - paid - personal details sent
06. Inga aka emuh aka Pussyterror (DE) - paid - personal details sent
07. Wizzy (UK) - paid - personal details sent
08. Tomba (UK) - paid - personal details sent
09. Caledonian_Warrior (UK) - paid - personal details sent
10. Gerry (DE) - paid - personal details sent
11. HarryMarsch (DE) - paid - personal details sent
12. Heff (AU) - paid - personal details sent

Update:

We have, more or less, finalised our plans:

1. We expect you to arrive in the evening on Thursday the 30th of June at Pension Duinlust, Dishoek 18, 4371NS Dishoek, nearby Middelburg, for our meet and greet.
2. Follow us on our trip on Friday the 1st of July with a ride-out along waterworks, cheese, fish, harbours, waterlocks, dikes to our hotel in Wervershoof.
3. On Saturday, the 2nd of July, we will ride with you through the east side of The Netherlands. Among other things we'll visit a local Harley-Davidson museum and we will ride with you to our hotel in Nijmegen.
4. On Sunday morning the 3rd of July we'll say goodbye and we will show you the only hairpin bends in The Netherlands in a small still to be decided ride out.

To make your reservation final, please pay 200 Euro's to the paypall account of Robert, PM him for the details. In order to finalise your reservations we will need your full name, date and place of birth, and the number of your passport or ID card.
For this amount we will pay on your behalve:
The 3 hotels mentioned, all with diner, double beds and breakfast. (first hotel 3 persons per room)
Excursions, such as the cheese and Harley-Davidson museum.
Not included: Fuel for bikes and drinks for you, etc.

Feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or for additional info!

Grtz, Dutch_Warrior, Bolwar and Tornado24

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
We're planning a 3 day Warrior trip across The Netherlands in July 2016. The trip will start in Belgium and will lead us through most of the provincies in The Netherlands and end again in Belgium.

During this trip we will try to avoid the motorways as much as possible and take the scenic routes, so we will enjoy the Dutch scenery. Stops will be planned for drinks, lunch, etc.

Be sure to follow this thread for updates is you want to join.

Grtz, Dutch_Warrior, Bolwar and Tornado24
I didn't think the Netherlands was big enough for a 3 day Warrior trip Lol:D:D
If its anything like the roads we went on in July on the way to the Warrior meeting it will be a great ride out.
hope this happens even though its 10 months away

Dave

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
odd isn't it ...im just 26 miles from dover by whitstable harbour and calais is just 180 odd miles to einhoven after lunch on the ferry ..that's half the distance gav travels down to start his adventure

so anytime you guys want to hop over here ...stay with me

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Well done lads - I'm looking forward to it!

If the last ride was anything to go by it will be great. :D

(Note to self: Must wear my orange leather jacket).

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
We're planning a 3 day Warrior trip across The Netherlands in July 2016.
Hey Robert, great to see you again, and looking so well after your ordeal.

Glad you made part of the drive and showing us around areas of your beautiful country. The pictures you posted are excellent, I'll get them saved in Dropbox :p

Put my name down for your tour next July, that should be a doddle for me....Lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would like to join the trip too, together with another Belgian Warrior (Black Velvet). Looking forward to it. As I said before : just yell when you guys need some help on Belgian territory!
Sputnik.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Drat... Where do I find the money for this, and the bigger question is... How to ask the mrs. the permission to go. Would be nice to meet up with Baloo, but if there's gonna be a Warrior trip next summer, it's going to be in the Netherlands area, me thinks... Hungary is too far away..

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
If the Trip is in the first week of july we join the trip too!!
Brilliant....

that will be 32 drinks for 8 of us.....

please....Lol

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
how did we only get charged for 32 drinks when we had at least double that :))

be good to see you again Pascal

Dave
Don't ask stupid questions Dave........... the rest were 'on the house' ;)

I think we confused the bar staff.... :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Mayby we ride promptly after the dutch trip with our uk friends to the little island ;)

no maybe ... of course you will :D

we will stop at whitstable .... relax a little ... and when we are ready.. gav will lead us all to scotland :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Oh great... then we'll never gonna get there... :D ;)
Ha............ ya cheeky git Zal

My Warrior knows that road better than me :p

No GPS needed :cool:

1 - 20 of 519 Posts