RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 519 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
i'll fetch lexx to this topic .. i have him on whats app :)

@wizzy ... yes yes my wonderful 'poppins' bag ...oh i know.. it could go on your rear seat [great idea moment]!!??? ...i'll even let you have the top bag for your stuff [good friends share right] hahahaha

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
The Dutch tour is scheduled from Friday 1st of July 2016 till Sunday 3rd of July 2016..... Mark the dates if you wish tp join.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Tag Ariak!
As Mini-max said, we are aiming for a limited groep.
Dutch, english, 2 belgians and we are also thinking of 4 to 5 germans.
You and lovely Inga, since you were already a little part of us this summer.
And we would like to invite Gerry and Lex (for there support in 2014)
and finally Thomas for the great lunch we got from him.
Can you get in contact with Gerry und Lex and bring these 2 to this topic?
I'll contact thomas
Yes i can ;)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
wife!! .... i was a married man once robert...many many moons ago now.... the lovely and only Josie...my boy's mum ...now i'm a ways down the road from needing to get married again ... however .... i have a new ride buddy who wants to join in :D

so i'll be there with passenger :rolleyes:

really looking forward to seeing you again robert ... keep mending my friend
Oops! My bad! :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
no problem my friend .... just buying a better seat for my passenger 'boss' ^rse hahaha [aka sn'arkle]

we are making plans now... 1st over to you guys to scout out 'holland' [always liked that name] ... and then we intend to go back via mine [plenty of beds] and move on up to scotland for the 9th / 10th, [timing to be decided as yet] where gav is drummer in a band at tomintoul ...mid scotland somewhere o the saturday night bash

he has booked a complete hostel for us all, and we meet his mates from the blackwindies while we are at it [i've shared a drink or two with them and they are very good company] ... going to be a long 10 days but a great adventure to look forward to

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
@Jarv and @Caledonian.... Can I put you guys on the list as well?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Since you 2 never miss a party, I've added you to the guest list

·
Registered
250 Posts
no problem my friend .... just buying a better seat for my passenger 'boss' ^rse hahaha [aka sn'arkle]

we are making plans now... 1st over to you guys to scout out 'holland' [always liked that name] ... and then we intend to go back via mine [plenty of beds] and move on up to scotland for the 9th / 10th, [timing to be decided as yet] where gav is drummer in a band at tomintoul ...mid scotland somewhere o the saturday night bash

he has booked a complete hostel for us all, and we meet his mates from the blackwindies while we are at it [i've shared a drink or two with them and they are very good company] ... going to be a long 10 days but a great adventure to look forward to

@Tom

We have to talk about our trip to scotland ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey gents.
It was a great pleasure for me to welcome you in my home for lunch. It was my first warroir meeting and you are all fine warriors.
I have found some pictures from our "pre meeting" - see link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yj50cwmjbph5vge/AACaUgYAo9YptE0nyN6ftDCNa?dl=0

Bolwar has invited me to your Dutch/Belgium meeting next year. I will be happy to meet you again and I fix the date in my schedule. But for me it will be from Friday to Sunday - except to hungary meeting is at the same time... but if still possible you can put me on your list...
Thomas - Wischi

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey gents.
It was a great pleasure for me to welcome you in my home for lunch. It was my first warroir meeting and you are all fine warriors.
I have found some pictures from our "pre meeting" - see link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yj50cwmjbph5vge/AACaUgYAo9YptE0nyN6ftDCNa?dl=0

Bolwar has invited me to your Dutch/Belgium meeting next year. I will be happy to meet you again and I fix the date in my schedule. But for me it will be from Friday to Sunday - except to hungary meeting is at the same time... but if still possible you can put me on your list...
Thomas - Wischi
thomas[wischi] - just have to say how wonderful and a great surprise to all of us to lunch at your home ...thank you...never to be forgotten :)

of course you should try to make the hungry euro meeting ..baloo will make you very welcome

however for some of us it is just too far... time wise :(

so the dutch guys offered to give us another tour of holland [netherlands] more locally

if you can't make the euro meeting for some reason ...you should join us :D

great photos ..i've stolen them

:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Tomba,
thanks for warm speech - I start crying because of happiness... ;-)

I try to join both meetings, if possible - will see!

@ Dutch Warrior: thanks for adding into the list...

Thomas

41 - 60 of 519 Posts