RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered these and am not sure if the plug wirs screww in or plug in. can someone help me out on this so i know what wire ends i need? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
My Coils where push on (Nemisis custom racing coils made by Dyna Coil for them) at the coil and push on at the plug but my plug wires are very heavy and use the little screw on nipple like a car plug.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just sent dyna an e-mail to ask them the very same question. they quickly responded and offered to send me the coil connectors at no charge. that is customer service. i included the e-mail for your reading pleasure. it is nice to know that there are companies out there that still care about their reputation.

Hello Clay.

The DC2-1 coils use a push-in plug wire. The end of the wire will require a brass terminal attached to each wire end and a nipple to seal them.

If you need these items so that you can reuse your stock wires, forward me your complete name, address and telephone number and I will send you the required parts at no charge.

An alternative would be to purchase a new wire kit which will include new plug wires and all hardware necessary.

Thank you,

Larry Nelson

Technical Support

Dynatek

1-800-928-DYNA (3962)

http://www.dynaonline.com

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
That is nice. Not a big deal for them and they make you very happy. +1 for DynaTec.

You can also use after market wires, such as Accell or Taylor. That way you can have the wires in Color. What ever floats your boat.

There are a # of posts here on setting up the Dyna coils and here is one from the Roadstar network.

http://roadstarclinic.com/content/view/186/1/

Have fun !!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
absolutely agree. I can't say enough about companies that haven't"sold out" their customer service to overseas based CS agencies. I lovehow when you call some places and you clearly geta middle eastern accent or indian accented person who answers and they say their name is "Mark" and that is the onlything they say that you can understand.

Arkansas Warrior said:
i just love doing business with companies that believe in customer service. makes life so much easier

1 - 7 of 7 Posts