RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts
Re: dyna dc8s - not selling any, I need to know if they will work on my warrior!!

Since you're new . . . and this is offered in good spirit . . .

Your post is being ignored because its not even a whole post AND am I alone in this,does the rest of the world know what the heck a dyna dc8s is? Probably not because I even googled it and google doesn't know either.

We're all here helping each other. But maybe your post didn't let anyone chime in for lack of adequate info?

Except big-mouth me (lol)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: dyna dc8s - not selling any, I need to know if they will work on my warrior!!

All good.

Dynacoils. I've been looking at them and the part number that I've seen listed on here is DC2-1 but there were some DC8-1s on EBay and I was curious what the difference was and if they would work or not.

I posted the question the other day but the way I worded it made it sound like I was trying to get rid of some so somebody transferred my posting over to the classified section.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,724 Posts

The DC8-1 is 5 ohms, and the DC2-1 is 1.5 ohms. The Warrior's electronic ignition is 1.31 ~ 1.79 ohms, is that right?

From Dynatek's website - but do your homework.

http://www.dynaonline.com/skins/downloads/instruct/StandardCoil.pdf

DYNA COILS OHM # PKG COLORIGNITION # OUTPUTS Application

DC1-2 3 2 BLACKDYNA 2000HDDUAL Dual Plug / Single Fire / Street / Race
Mini SeriesDYNA 2000i / D2Ki
DYNA "S" Race Only (Drag)
STOCK Import Replacement

DC8-1 5 2 BLACKDYNA "S" HDDUAL Dual Plug / Single Fire / Street
STOCK Ppoints Application Replacement

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks for the answers. I have searched them on the forums. That's how I found out about them in the first place. Just wasn't sure about the model numbers is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts