RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us that have gone out and had the bike dyno-tuned with a PC-III, I'm thinking that we are going to have that done again after the recall work and the engine is put back together again with the new rings.

Thoughts on this, am I correct in my assumption? I'm not exactly flipping cartwheels over dropping two bills for dyno-tuning again...

·
Registered
683 Posts
i am going to try to get by on my custom map that i have by tweaking it a bit till the bike is broke in. i am doing ss cams ,pistons,valves and clutch plate.a question i have is will i need to make it leaner or richer...i have read on the roadie forum that guys that have went with higher compression pistons have had to rejet their carbs leaner afterwards,can anyone explain this to me? i am guessing that more compression means less fuel is needed to combust properly but i don't know the reasoning behind it.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I read the same thing on the roady forum, maybe you can ask that question on their forum?I feel a little selfish that i didnt have the HC pistons put in my wifes roady when it was done a few weeks ago, so ill port her intake manifold for her, that mod on the roady is worth 4 to 6 hp and sometimes more, that she will feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts