RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, have an appt at a dyno tuner here in Mchenry Illinois tomorrow. These Grafeos are awesome and breathe big time but with the tune I got from Ivan for 2 into 1s just doesn't work, I'll post numbers when I get them, any guesses on what I will get! The bike is basically stock except for normal modes like block of plates and the Grafeos, with Ivans flash and the pcv ?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually all it does is replace the stock air intake, with a new k&n type filter and a nice machined bracket, I was going to take a pic for ya but Sony really feel like pulling the tank

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
It's ok I know what it looks like. I did that to my Raider and machined some spacers to do exactly that, eliminate the lid.

·
Premium Member
2006 Warrior
529 Posts
Yes post up your Dyno numbers. We’re all interested .

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my beast back from the Dyno! It's MUCH better. Here's the numbers, not bad for a basically stock bike with an Ivan flash and Grafeo pipes.
Let me know what ya think, still has a slight backfire on decal but not belching fire anymore! The tuner says I need to have a couple degrees of timing added to the ECU which means a trip to Ivans

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have the the pc5 which only allows fuel changes, so the new ones have an option for timing as well? Do you know the model might sell mine and get it

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
The brand new PC5....timing is where the power is at baby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts