RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I hate to waste my time doing this, but Dynojet/Dynatek has left me no choice. I have had ongoing issues with both the PCV and Dynatek that I own. After going round and round with DJ, they replaced the PCV, and the new one has the same issue where it randomly starts dumping fuel into one cylinder for 5-30 seconds at a time.

I wanted timing control anyways and was sick of screwing around, so I purchased a Dynatek last Winter, and it had starting problems from the minute I installed it. After chasing DJ around again, I sent it in, it was found to be faulty, and they replaced it. I received the replacement about a month ago, and the exact same problem remains. They asked for pictures of my coil connections, I sent them the same day I believe, sent several follow-up e-mails and a video of the issue, and 0 response, ZERO. I have been e-mailing them repeatedly for a MONTH. I don't know what the deal is over there, but I sent the e-mail below to them on Friday. It is now Tuesday and no response, so unfortunately I have to do what I have to do. Buyer beware.

For Reference:
The bike starts and runs perfectly stock or with my FI2000.
It starts and usually runs perfectly with the PCV.
With the Dynatek fully connected it kicks back, kills my displays, fires spark all over the place, and eventually starts and runs great.
With the Dynatek connected to fuel only(all of the leads to the coils and CPS disconnected), it starts and runs perfect. There is nothing wrong with the bike.

Ticket# 19165

Hello,

After e-mailing you repeatedly for weeks with absolutely no response, I did more digging. I disconnected the CPS and ignition leads from the Dynatek so it could only control fuel. The bike starts and runs perfectly, I hope this information is helpful.

I am extremely frustrated, this is the third time in almost a year that I have sent repeated e-mails and tried to chase down a response from Dynojet/Dynatek, taking weeks each time. This is wholly unacceptable, and I expect at least an acknowledgment that the issue is being looked into.

If I do not receive a response by close of business Monday, October 1st, I will dedicate my free time to posting about my experience on every social media, advertising, and powersports platform I can find, starting with the RSwarrior forum.

I have been extremely gracious and patient up to this point, but that is over. All I want is a product that works as advertised. Please work with me to diagnose the issue and get to the bottom of it. I believe I have proven without a doubt that the issue is in the Dynatek module. Please respond, this will be my last email to you.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'm glad you posted this. I may have a similar issue with my Dynatek Fusion. My high compression motor was immediately hard to start after installing it. I played with lots of settings that made it better, but still didn't make it start right away. It mostly runs great after starting.

I was running Autotune with the old Speedstar exhaust. I haven't installed it in the new exhaust, so I'm not running the right map right now, but it runs pretty good.

I made a lot of modifications at the same time I put in the Fusion, so I never really nailed down the cause. I've since removed or changed some of those mods, but not the Fusion, and the issue has remained. I just got used to it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow, what a service, don't they have staff to respont to a customer who paid them to get a quality and working product? I'm just curious how they continue working, if everyone can check for the comments, reviews online?
You can post a complaint to BBB, they will make them respond, man. That's the method that's proven to work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts