RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the Control Center software for the old pc3 serial version?

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
I believe the one top of that list is titled serial version and hopefully is the original control center software. I am sorry but its been a very long time, I think the later USB version did not work on the serial units. But at the same time I seem to recall the original USB version did work on serial units too. I admit to confusion over the almost two decades since.

Your serial unit uses .map files and if your software will make them then you are good.

The USB unit uses .djm files (dyno jet map).

I remember for sure that if you open a .map file and use Convert tool to make it a .djm file you might lose your .map file so always keep a master of everything, and work from a copy.

Sorry its the best I can do.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link just gave me a pdf file with software instructions. Not the actual software

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
Okay I have loaded a dvd with over 200mb of goodies. It contains also the complete control center software for PC3 serial and USB. Its software version 3.2.1 in case you can google a copy too. This version handles .map and .djm files however ALWAYS work with copies of fuel map files or the software might over-write without notice.

I put a ton of other PC3 info on the dvd (its just data and program files). Some fueling maps may be duplicated.

If you want it, please send me a message (conversation) with your name and full mailing address and I will mail it tomorrow.

Mike

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
Cool. Either you or I can post a separate thread so those who need it can ask. Optionally you could offer to mail/forward the disc I sent to you and post in-topic who you sent it to. That person would agree to provide it to the next person to ask. Sort of like the GREMLIN BELL thread. This arrangement survives unforseen forum software upgrades and manufacturer support lapses lol.

Or do nothing because life is busy enough, right.

What ever you decide is cool. Let me know if I can help you.

BTW just confirming the disc worked fine and you got what you need?

Later bro.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I
Cool. Either you or I can post a separate thread so those who need it can ask. Optionally you could offer to mail/forward the disc I sent to you and post in-topic who you sent it to. That person would agree to provide it to the next person to ask. Sort of like the GREMLIN BELL thread. This arrangement survives unforseen forum software upgrades and manufacturer support lapses lol.

Or do nothing because life is busy enough, right.

What ever you decide is cool. Let me know if I can help you.

BTW just confirming the disc worked fine and you got what you need?

Later bro.
I will gladly pass it along. Anything to help someone out. I personally haven't been able to try it yet. Hoping to have my bike back together this weekend

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys

I recently purchased a PCIII Serial for next to nothing could anyone possibly mail me the software to install onto my pc allowing me to connect to the PCIII and install/tune maps etc.

Any help you be greatly appreciated.

My email address is anyone is able to send them me over is below.

TIA

[email protected]

·
Registered
812 Posts
I believe the one top of that list is titled serial version and hopefully is the original control center software. I am sorry but its been a very long time, I think the later USB version did not work on the serial units. But at the same time I seem to recall the original USB version did work on serial units too. I admit to confusion over the almost two decades since.

Your serial unit uses .map files and if your software will make them then you are good.

The USB unit uses .djm files (dyno jet map).

I remember for sure that if you open a .map file and use Convert tool to make it a .djm file you might lose your .map file so always keep a master of everything, and work from a copy.

Sorry its the best I can do.
When the first USB versions came out they still had the code for serial. However, now down the track they are total USB with no serial code written into the software😎😎🐝

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
It has been a while since I messed with the PCIII maps! I think you can use the blank .map and copy- paste every other line from Ddjm maps to create your own. The .maps are in 500rpm lines, the djm are in 250. It has been a while, but the PCIII works! They used to offer an upgrade for some $$ to the usb.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts