RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few different PCV for the warriors but which one is the right one? The 22-011 says it works for them and the other is 22-091. There's a price difference between the 2 but not sure what the difference is for the part number ..

·
Administrator
27,730 Posts
The 22-011 is the full blown fuel-manager version that is not legal in California.

The 22-091 is the newest iteration, it does not specifically say it's legal or not-legal in California. This seems odd so worries me. It also offers ignition control FOR SOME BIKES but I cannot seem to find a list. If I were in the market I would call DJ and ask. It also seems to imply that a number of maps come pre-loaded and can be switched or tuned, but no details. All this might be in the install or operation manual but I'm short of time, need to head out of town again in a few hours.

I believe there are two other RSW PCV part numbers and one is related to the 011 version but neutered California legal, the other might be the neutered California legal version of the 091 BUT I DON'T KNOW YET :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so i got my PCV in today and on their website it has a few different maps to download. Right now my bike is mostly stock except a little slip on tip to get rid of the huge muffler and the AIS that I'm fixing to put on. I'm planning the Vbak kit but not for a few more weeks.. what's a good map to use or should I just run the all stock setup?

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
I was also curious about the new PC for our bikes so I emailed and got this back.....

Mark Price (Dynojet)

Oct 22, 2:37 PM PDT

Rick,
Part# 22-091 can adjust timing, it can advance the timing by 20 degrees or retard the timing by 20 degrees. As far as ignition adjustments for your Raider, we will not be offering a PCV with built ignition control but we do offer a ignition module that is a add-on feature for the PCV that will give you the ability to adjust timing.
Mark Price
Powersports Technical Support

1 - 5 of 5 Posts