RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carknee,
Is there a way when you have e-mail notification of a reply to a post that you are subscribed to, that it goes to the last page of the thread (to the actual reply). It now goes to the start of the thread, which is fine, except when the site is running partucularly slow and the thread is several pages long. thanks [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
O.K. mike I think your getting just a little lazy. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif Maybe its time for a faster connection? or just go Mac, they work better!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahahaha-- nah I just built this new pc -its darn fast itself , and I am on cable (can be slow --but for the most part pretty smokin) so I am guessing its just the site that is a bit bogged down. Nah-- not lazy -- but it does seem to hang up a lot or give me a url not found message when jumping from page one to say page 7. Was just hoping to go straight to the last message from the hyperlink in the e-mail. Tis no biggie tho, as this is already the greatest site on the 'net [8D]
Also would be sweet if the e-mail noticing pm's took you to the pm section automatically too [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts