RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just want to let you guys know to be safe with this Hurricane Dorian we have knocking on our door this wonderful 3 day weekend. Should be touching land sometime Monday night it looks like so stock up on the alcohol.

Miami out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Bring your bikes to Sweden. Here we are safe from the hurricane. But I can get alcohol for us anyway. ??

·
Premium Member
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alrighty fellas as the warehouse is locked down and computers to be shut off and disconnected. Time to top off the gas, head home and battle the storm. See you guys in a few days.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Hey just want to let you guys know to be safe with this Hurricane Dorian we have knocking on our door this wonderful 3 day weekend. Should be touching land sometime Monday night it looks like so stock up on the alcohol.

Miami out.
Good luck to you guys out there.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
If the FL folks decide to bail & head north leave after midnight there will be little traffic on the interstates the older folks with poor night vision will head out @ daybreak you should be in GA by then.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
When Wilma hit S FL in '05 & my generator ran 24 hours for 8 days & used 25.00 a day worth of gas I needed to quiet it down. I happened to have this really quiet muffler laying around = it became the Warrior generator.

War gen muffler.jpg (27.1 KB)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well came to work today as it seems that Dorian has slowed down and pounded the Bahamas like no one has in a bit. Feeling bad for them guys as it stalled over their island as a category 5 storm with sustained winds of 185 mph. Storm surge in some areas was over 20 feet. It seems like the storm should be making its way north today and is currently west of west palm beach as a Cat 3 storm. It will be shooting up the coast and bringing weather to Georgia, The Carolinas and maybe even Virginia.

·
Registered
939 Posts
With all that rain you going to bring the canoe to get to work? Or did the city fix the drainage on your street

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hefty - Good to hear you Miami boys made it out unscathed. Let's hope Dorian heads out to sea rather than slamming the outer banks.

I can't imagine what the Bahamas will look like after this storm. a 20' storm surge? In my head the highest point on those islands is only 100'? IDK. Either way, I hope there are no additions to the already 5 lives lost.

·
Premium Member
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With all that rain you going to bring the canoe to get to work? Or did the city fix the drainage on your street

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
LOL I see you remember the day. I am still waiting on getting the roads fixed around here but they did start believe it or not. We got some really minor stuff that I don't even mention as for me it the usual. The Bahamas is another story. Now they say it will skirt up the coast all the way to you guys as a hurricane so we will see.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts