RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you ohio guys NEVER reply or want to participate in any rides...so I'm starting a lite thread to try...one last time to get something going..looking at possibly july..something between cleveland and pittsburgh..possibly an all day event..meet/greet and ride..post up if your interested.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I might be in, depending on when...as I have said in the past I also have a boat and a classic car so my summer weekends are always a juggling act and hit and miss on whether I can make a ride or event, But I would LOVE to get a bunch of us Warriors together for a ride! A bunch of us are also talking about getting together for the "Louie Run" coming up here in a few weeks, someone started a thread on it just last week and we are going to come up with a meeting plan for those who want to meet before the ride and maybe for those on opposite ends of town to meet us at the fairgrounds and get a ride in afterwards! I also think that a lot of Warriors on here are just coming to the realization of how many of us there actually are in this area....seems like more are popping up every day! So Heck Ya lets make it happen! Im also going to start a "Calling All Ohio Warriors" Post basically Where us Ohio guys can post things like "I am heading out to ???? at 7pm if any want to meet up" that way we can get some impromptu rides in!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts