mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Who’s IN?

How about a ride to Blood Mountain Georgia? It's October so we can all meet up in Helen, Ga and enjoy lunch there during Octoberfest and then ride over to Hwy 129 and Hwy 60 around Blood Mountain on Saturday afternoon the 18th. We'll have a group from Chattanooga will leave and go to Helen Ga first. We can leave Helen and travel north on Hwy 75, then west on Alt 75 to Hwy 348 North. Then cut over to Hwy 129 and go south to Hwy 180 west and hit Hwy 60 South and make a circle back around to the south end of Hwy 129 taking us over Blood Mountain.

How about the Atlanta riders getting up there for this one? It's not that far from the north end of the GA400.

Not too much going on with the SEC schedule that cant' be Tivo'd and watched on Sunday. (MessX03)

http://secsports.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=10863

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=Blood+Mountain&city=Blairsville&state=GA&country=US&latitude=34.739813&longitude=-83.936855&geocode=ADDRESS&id=14015132

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Count me in.
Hwy 129 is awesome.
That was the best riding we did out of the 2 days i was there for "Return of the Dragon 08" I can meet you guys in Helen Ga. O.K........ who else is coming?........Roll Call........

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
I'm in as well as long as you guys don't mind waiting on me at the bends. BTW, I fixed the back fire from the Rocket, I had to add a little fuel in the just off idle cells in the map.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
independent_lemming said:
I'll try my best. Give me a meeting time for Cleveland take off. That is if I am invited...noticed no MIddle TN included. sniff sniff

Put your tissues up.
Youknow you'rewelcome too. If you need a place to stay on Friday night, come on. I've got one Queen bed available and another empty bedroom that we can put an air matress on the floor. So Dan, Scott, Randy, JamesD, or anyone that has to travel a little further, let me know if you need a place to sleep and shower on Friday night.

We'll probably meet around 8:45 and plan on leavingaround 9:00. Three hours to get to Helen, Ga should be plenty. We might just go the backroads from Ooltewah to Dalton.Then to Chatsworth, Fort Mountain, Elijay, Dahlonega to Helen for lunch.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Re: I'm out, going to Barbers instead

You already know that I am in,. Dave and I ride together regularly so he knows me pretty well. The converstation usuallygoes somethinglike this: Dave - where do you want go? Randy- I don't care justlead I will be behind you. Dave - do you want to take a back rode Randy -I don't care just lead I will follow. Put some gas in and lets go cause Iam in.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts

I am putting this on my calender. Bama plays Ole Miss that saturday so if I go Im taking a chance on getting excommunicated from the Bama Nation . What the **** Im trying to make this one

·
Registered
665 Posts

Dave: "You wanna take the lead for this stretch?"

Randy: "If you can keep up."

Dave: "I'll keep up, don't worry!" And they speed off!

30 minutes later. Dave is sitting next to a stop sign with his helmet off when randy pulls up.

Dave: "Hey, Randy. Where have you been?"

Randy: "Stuck behind those trikes...I couldn't get around them."

Dave: "Why didn't you pass them when I did?"

Randy: "Hey, that's alright. If you don't want me to lead, I'll follow. No, that's okay. I'll bring up the rear."

Heck, Dave. I helped you come up with the idea. I can't back out on you! I'll bring the camera too. Why are we leaving so late? From the sound of it, we'll be getting to Helen after noon. 06_Warrior might pee himself in anticipation if he has to wait that late in the day!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
curiositywasframed said:

Randy: "If you can keep up."

Dave: "I'll keep up, don't worry!" And they speed off!

30 minutes later. Dave is sitting next to a stop sign with his helmet off when randy pulls up.

Dave: "Hey, Randy. Where have you been?"

Randy: "Stuck behind those trikes...I couldn't get around them."

Dave: "Why didn't you pass them when I did?"

Randy: "Hey, that's alright. If you don't want me to lead, I'll follow. No, that's okay. I'll bring up the rear."

Heck, Dave. I helped you come up with the idea. I can't back out on you! I'll bring the camera too. Why are we leaving so late? From the sound of it, we'll be getting to Helen after noon. 06_Warrior might pee himself in anticipation if he has to wait that late in the day!

Yeah, bring the camera. We need some more good shots of us on Hwy 129 going up the mountain.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts

curiositywasframed said:

Randy:  "If you can keep up."

Dave:  "I'll keep up, don't worry!"  And they speed off!

30 minutes later.  Dave is sitting next to a stop sign with his helmet off when randy pulls up.

Dave:  "Hey, Randy.  Where have you been?"

Randy:  "Stuck behind those trikes...I couldn't get around them."

Dave:  "Why didn't you pass them when I did?"

Randy:  "Hey, that's alright.  If you don't want me to lead, I'll follow.  No, that's okay.  I'll bring up the rear." 

Heck, Dave. I helped you come up with the idea.  I can't back out on you!  I'll bring the camera too.  Why are we leaving so late?  From the sound of it, we'll be getting to Helen after noon.  06_Warrior might pee himself in anticipation if he has to wait that late in the day!
No just give me a round about time and i'll meet up with you guys for lunch, and oh yea, i'll bring my appetite too!!!. I'm going to be nice and cleaned up this time for some photo opts. Just incase i might want to buy another picture, or coffee mug etc.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
garnerwarrior said:
Thanks for inviting the Eastern Nc gang
Dwight,

I didn't think it was doable for you guys to get over there in 3-4 hours time. You know we ain't picky about who we hang with so come on

Seriously, If you guys want to meet up with us let us know and we'll get there.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
No we can't make it in that time, but if we coulD IT WOULDN'T MATTER, REALLY HARD TO GET ANYONE TO RIDE ANYMORE
I WAS JUST WISHING OUTLOUD . HOPE YOU'LL HAVE AGREAT RIDE!

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
garnerwarrior said:
No we can't make it in that time, but if we coulD IT WOULDN'T MATTER, REALLY HARD TO GET ANYONE TO RIDE ANYMORE
I WAS JUST WISHING OUTLOUD . HOPE YOU'LL HAVE AGREAT RIDE!
Hey bro if you put a ride together we will ride down your way. Just let us know, I no Dave will ride anytime but Micheal now that's a horse of a differnt color. His wife might not let him go.
The next time we ride I am going to spank that little olde warrior of yours.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. You on that FJR me on the warrior! Guess I'm gonna have to borrow Jd's FZ to even the playing ground and then we can go at it! LOL! Really wished we all lived closer together!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
garnerwarrior said:
Hmmmmmmm. You on that FJR me on the warrior! Guess I'm gonna have to borrow Jd's FZ to even the playing ground and then we can go at it! LOL! Really wished we all lived closer together!
Oh Yeah!!!! Randy's been eyeballin a new FZ1 too. I think hes' gonna get rid of the Warrior. Don't let him sneak up on you, Dwight. He's not showin' all his cards!!!
He's a purty smart feller there, that Preacherman, He won't show up at a gunfight with a knife ya know!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Got it covered Dave, I'll be on the rightbefore I say go I will reach over hit his kill switch remove his key and throw it in the middle of the street!
Shoot with that much of a head start even you Might get away LOL!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
garnerwarrior said:
Got it covered Dave, I'll be on the rightbefore I say go I will reach over hit his kill switch remove his key and throw it in the middle of the street!
Shoot with that much of a head start even you Might get away LOL!

If I could just loose 50 lbs. I might have a chance

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
WarriorDog said:
garnerwarrior said:
Got it covered Dave, I'll be on the right before I say go I will reach over hit his kill switch remove his key and throw it in the middle of the street!
  Shoot with that much of a head start even you Might get away  LOL!  

If I could just loose 50 lbs. I might have a chance
Dont care who ya are thats funny right there.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts