Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in quincy, who's near me?

Kevin

05 Midnite Warrior

VH Bigshot's

Yamaha mini-windscreen

Other minor bolt on's that I can't think of right now since it's 1232 a.m. and I need to rest so I can take the bride on a ride tomorrow, going to be 82 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm about 50 mins south of you, depending on traffic. Any good rides out there? Been wanting to find some backroads to bypass 24, 95 and rt. 1

·
Registered
292 Posts
Right next to the clinton res off main st/140/20

08 red big bore speedstar

should be running in the next few days

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couple of friends and I get together for rides every few weeks, leaving from Marshfield in the a.m. on Saturdays/Sundays...

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Malden MA

Im in Malden, 10 min North of Boston.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nashua NH here. Just picked up my Warrior from another "used to be" member.

2002 Warrior, 240 rear end, Rinehart pipes, hide-a-way K&N intake.

Im a strong street bike rider that is now getting into the cruiser scene. I have riden everywhere from West Virginia, to Canada and northern NY.

Would love to meet some of you guys so we can get a local group together. Does anyone go to the Lowell Bike Nights?

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Lynn MA...and contrary to popular belief..you DO come out the way you went in!

Should have the bike ready for riding by late Nov...cant decide if I should go with studded snows or just all-seasons...

I used to go to Springfield bike nights, Thursdays it was. And yes, Lynn to Springfield is a short ride in my book.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now who's near me, 2 years later :rolleyes:

probably the same people... but the real question is who's still reading/following this thread!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Lynn MA...and contrary to popular belief..you DO come out the way you went in!

Should have the bike ready for riding by late Nov...cant decide if I should go with studded snows or just all-seasons...

I used to go to Springfield bike nights, Thursdays it was. And yes, Lynn to Springfield is a short ride in my book.
That I disagree. Two years ago and multiple surgeries later my fiancee and I got hit by some little brat from behind

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts