RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I figured this one out last night and was thrilled.

The way this site is laid out you can post pics and do it pretty easily you just have to have a host for the picture.

In all of my doings I also post on the Suzuki GSXR web site Gixxer.com for our Exhaust Company TiForce. They have a similar forums section except that they have a hosting option for pictures. All you have to do is go sign up for use of the board, click on post a new topic and on the left side you will see a "image uploader" link to click...just follow the instructions (remember Jpeg or Gif only) and copy the link into the RSWARRIOR page...Whammo you're in like Flint!

Personally I'd much rather see postings of pictures on the fourms as opposed to links to pages.....It just makes my day that much easier, plus it keeps me focused on what I wanted to see, as much as I would like to look at the nudies you posted of your girlfriend on your home page, it's your Warrior I am more interested in...(or so I tell the boss and my wife...shhhhhhh)

Hope this helps everyone out...now go give it a try!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
You can post here by typing in the code [*imghttp://www.yourhostingaddresshere.com[*/img] You must REMOVE the * in the brackets. I had to put them there so you would see the code. If you can't remember the code, all you have to do is click the icon for insert picture when posting your reply and it will put the code in for you. Again, you have to have some place to host the pics and just point the link there. This forum does support image hosting for the gallery pics up to a .4mb limit. With 600 members there is only so much room you can devote (or pay for) on a webserver.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Rob,
I am familiar with the way Gixxer.com does it. I have the code to modify this site, but I havent gotten to finish it yet. It will be something very similar, and it should be up in a few weeks.

CarKnee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts