RS Warrior Forum banner

Ebay Turbo Warrior for sale.

3K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  madtom421 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Two things:
1. When I read the title of this thread I was certain it was going to be you selling the bike you just got put together. Glad to see that's not true!
2. It's amazing how little info the seller of that bike has included. Unless somebody lived in the neighborhood and could talk to the guy, this would be a sketchy purchase. He's given one blurry, sideways picture and zero technical info about the turbo or anything. Just promises that it's "built with the good parts". :D Haha, right....

#7 ·
I like my bikes like I like my toasters. You hit the button and it fires up and does it's job. Guys with turbo warriors are always tinkering with their bikes. I'd rather ride. I guess if I had 6 bikes 1 of them could be a turbo for days when it rains and I have nothing better to do. There are much cheaper and less time consuming ways to go fast. Tinker on though. Makes for good reading. Certainly better than another clutch cable adjustment recommendation.

#9 ·
My bike is capable of 200 hp too. Just need to stick a V6 in it...

Oh, and possibly the worst photo I have ever seen. Looks like a scan (low res) of a Kodak Brownie photo from 50 years ago shot through a mayonnaise jar.

#15 ·
I have ask him for more information and more pictures and this was his reply:
Hi sorry for the delayed response, the bike could use a metal air box made to insure there is no boost leaks, the motor is stock and the bike is a beast. I don't have any other pics on my computer

#16 · (Edited)
Sounds sketchy to me.

"Could use a metal air box to ensure there are no boost leaks" means that it leaks right now! And if the intake leaks, I don't want to think about what other shortcuts or problems you'd run into. Nothing about the ad, or that the seller has said is confidence inspiring. My two cents of course.

Honestly, it reeks of bull**** the more I think about it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.