RS Warrior Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
I love how you say "numbers and performance don't lie" which I have seen nothing of.

I also have spent many years around the Warrior and I mirror Arizona's statement in which bumping the numbers only gave minor adjustments and the rest had to be done on a dyno with a PC3.

That is my experience, with my Warrior on a dyno the first time around.
Numbers and performance dont lie, a professional tunr shop has a calibrated dyno. If you dont want to try it then dont but I know the ecu bump does more than idle which is all I have been trying to say since o started this thread... nobody has to believe it or try it but now I know from experience and talking with those few others that have tried it, that the ecu bump works to retune the warrior for my bikes model years atleast and for the maybe 10 others that do it too. Until you try it you really have no idea and what you're talking about so do what you will with the info but I will continue to share my warrior nodding exp so those that really want to try something new for once are able to. Thanks all for the great input :) and more is encouraged if its positive and actually relevant.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Once again, I have been riding it daily and making adjustments per where I've been riding and the mods I'm running. I guess it's my engine to melt... thanks for the two cents :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Bike runs great valves are checking in at .0012 and .0015 for intake and exhaust on cylinder number one andcylindrr number two is .0011 and .0017 for intake and exhaust respectively.. co1=19 and co2=21

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
When I adjust the cylinder s I hook up a ground wire and hook It from #29 wire to the frame of the warrior in order to access the co1&co2 adjustments...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Rode for another 100 miles today up and down hwy 101, dropped co1=13 and co2=15 while at sea level

·
Administrator
28,357 Posts
Rode for another 100 miles today up and down hwy 101, dropped co1=13 and co2=15 while at sea level
Really? Canby is what, not even 150' above sea level, the nearby coast highway varies a few feet above sea level to maybe 150' above sea level in brief spots. The coast range passes are condiderably lower than other mountain passes in Oregon, and hwy22 passes are among the lowest, not even 1000 feet. Why would you need to adjust CO1/2 considering the three-air-sensor array does all the air:fuel adjustments on-the-fly and at those elevations its moot.

Even over 5,000'+ high passes I experience zero issues. I live at about 5000' elevation and ride the high sierra's. I also ride sea level traveling and visiting. No adjustments needed on any device or system.

Also, any valve adjustment within tolerance works fine. And vacuum issues would always need to be solved regardless.

Help me understand the perceived benefits to those parts of your work, I truly do not see it and I want to follow along.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I've been cleaning my throttle bodies and changing out different intakes too which changes my fuel air mixture

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Baffles out sometimes, different air cleaners or sometimes no air cleaners just screens.. sometime I put the stock boxes back on. I'm a nerd and I love to tinker on my warrior and change its look. I also love to learn as much as I can about my vehicles in and out. My bore kit will be coming soon :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm not sure what an ecu bump is but now I want to research and try and figure out if my used bike has it already done. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

61 - 71 of 71 Posts