RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
hope you opted for insurance on that package! get them on the horn to get some more info on what happened.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope you opted for insurance on that package! get them on the horn to get some more info on what happened.
Yes did insure getting a live fedx person to talk to is impossible. I dont see how it could be damaged these units are pretty durable plusI bubble wrapped . Wondering if they flagged it as a suspicious package thinking it was a battery? I want the unit returned to me so I can inspect it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fedx is having a problem with my ecu package delivery that i sent to ivan . I may need a replacement. Do i need an ecu specific to my 2007 warrior midnight or since I'm having ivan flash it will any warrior ecu work. I'm going to place an add on this forum to see if there are any ecu available out there.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
"Damaged/undeliverable" sounds like someone opened the package and stole the contents.

·
Registered
2015 DL1000
132 Posts
Doesn’t sound promising. Hope you get paid back fully for this.

I had some great dealing with FedEx recently and they were totally useless. Got lied to by a couple FedEx live agents and got a nice guy by the name of Sergio. He directed me in the right direction to find my packages.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doesn’t sound promise. Hope you get paid back fully for this.

I had some great dealing with FedEx recently and they were totally useless. Got lied to by a couple FedEx live agents and got a nice guy by the name of Sergio. He directed me in the right direction to find my packages.
Sounds like I need to find "Sergio". LOL!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fedx is having a problem with my ecu package delivery that i sent to ivan . I may need a replacement. Do i need an ecu specific to my 2007 warrior midnight or since I'm having ivan flash it will any warrior ecu work. I'm going to place an add on this forum to see if there are any ecu available out there.
I sent my ECU to Ivans last Thursday. It never was delivered. Fed-X tracking indicates that it is damaged and not deliverable. BUMMER!?
I have a couple of ecu's off of 2006 road Star warrior I can give you details when I get home I'm out of town right now so I can send you pictures and all the details I'll be back in a couple days I live in Great falls Montana well **** I don't know if we're supposed to do this but my phone number is 941-763-3186 my name is Mike

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a couple of ecu's off of 2006 road Star warrior I can give you details when I get home I'm out of town right now so I can send you pictures and all the details I'll be back in a couple days I live in Great falls Montana well **** I don't know if we're supposed to do this but my phone number is 941-763-3186 my name is Mike
Yes im interested i will call you to discuss. Thanks mike spencer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts