RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning family! If I have a flashed ECU AND a Power Commander V on my bike and they are both tuned for my Cobra exhaust and my K&N air filters, which of the two gadgets (the flashed ECU or the PC V) will be actually functioning on the bike. In others words, if they are both tuned to those specific aftermarket parts, which of the two will be actually doing the work or going in to effect ?

·
Registered
672 Posts
They work with each other. Your PC has a map on it that tweaks what you’re ECU input is. Mainly everything is ran off the ECU with your PC sending little fuel adjustments here and there depending on the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They work with each other. Your PC has a map on it that tweaks what you’re ECU input is. Mainly everything is ran off the ECU with your PC sending little fuel adjustments here and there depending on the map.

Will I be good with just flashing my ECU? I plan on only adding Cobra exhausts and K&N air filters. Then next year a fat tire.

·
Registered
672 Posts
The flash is for sure a good investment. Smooths the bike out in a good way. If your planning on doing an exhaust and an aftermarket air kit then a PC will still be beneficial.

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
So I am confused are you stock right now? If so get your exhaust then flash the ecu and go from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts