RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Warrior guys and gals,
I know this question may have differing opinions and I have read up on some here but please post what you know, your experience and opinions are greatly appreciated, so here goes.

I've got a few coins to spend on the Warrior but not enough for both items,

I would like to add a fuel computer of some sort.
I've read and understand Ivan's ECU flash and also the Power Commander and Cobra Jet.

Some here have said that Ivan's flash in conjunction with a Power Commander is prolly the best of all, but I can't afford both.

So, If you could only have one upgrade, which would you choose and why?

Thank you

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have ChurchKeys Vbak and basically a 3” Cherry Bomb attached to the stock header. AIS delete with block off plate.
Barnett’s clutch with 3 plate mod.
That’s it. Throttle bodies, ignition and fuel delivery hardware ( injectors ) and engine internals are stock.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Many guys have had good luck with just running Ivan's tune. He has even mentioned that his tune is enough for the mild bolt on Warrior. Sandytowns ran Ivan's without a PC and he said it was fine.
I have Ivan's on my Warrior and my Raider and I love it.

·
Administrator
28,792 Posts
Ivans. Even a completely stock Warrior will wake-up dramatically. Ivan has confirmed his belief that a bike setup like yours may not need a fuel manager. I personally have different beliefs just from seeing so many Warriors over almost two decades, and from my own of course.

But only thing that matters is your opinion based on observations and spark plug conditions afterwards!

Its difficult to choose. But if I were doing this today I would do Ivans first based on his recent opinion which you can call him and ask too. Unfortunately mine would not run well with just Ivans and I reconnected my Cobra CVT and its great.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ivan's first. It makes the bike just so much more enjoyable to ride. Then if you want to unleash more power you can get the fuel tuner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Archangel_369th

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
I’m a believer in Ivan’s reflash, Big difference, I also have a PC5 that I’ve had tuned but I’m kinda iffy about how much a difference it makes, might take it to another dyno shop for a retune,
But Do Ivan’s First 👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts