RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that the pc111 USB seems to be the answer when it comes to tuning the fi. on the warrior and I have one on my bike, but has any one looked at the ThunderMax set up for HD's sold by Zipper's Performance Products? For those not fimillar with Zippersthey buildhigher end race applicationcomponents for HD.I have recently helped insatll one of these units on my buddy's new twin cam and I think that it is the cat's meow for anyone looking to do some engine mods. Thunder Max from what I gather is a closed loop stand alone tuner that plugs where the stock ecu was. You can control ignition,rev limit,do speedo recalibrations,re-map,download new maps,it can handle dry NOS systems,supercharcers Turbos,etc... it also runs 2 wideband O2 sensors and has a auto tune capability where the system constantly fine tunes the map that you are running and corrects air/fuel ratios throughout the rpm rangeit comes with all needed software for tuningand it is all in one tidy package a little bigger than the stock ecu on the warrior for around600 $$.Does anyone know if there is a comparable system is on the market for the warrior? I thought about running a single throtel body onthe custom turbo & intercooler system I want to build and have actually considered trying to adapt a ThunderMax to my warrior. Any insight on this would be helpful. Thanks

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,707 Posts
I wish they would make a complete 100% ECU replacement kit for the Warrior that isWarrior-specificand included sensors and sensor-bungs to install the sensors into the exhaust when they don't already exist. I would still want it to have the ability to tune for +fuel at certain rpm's for extra power, even if its just a 'race mode' switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts