RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Very sad, I read about this on the R1-Forum and posted it up in the FL forum here to verify it before posting it.. What a S$%^ty situation. I'm left without words, I also feel for his family too..

·
Registered
691 Posts
I am very new to this forum however, what a terrible solution to a problem. I have the deepest sympathy for this mans family. So sorry to hear the news.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Tragic and useless consequence of going out of control. From the story, he didn't have to die. But when you lose your cool to someone you don't know a lot of bad crap can happen in a hurry these days. I've caught myself doing the same thing, be it road rage or something else. Let's PLEASE keep our heads cool out there guys.
RIP ElvisWarrior, I'm sorry you're last minutes were spent in dispute. No one should go that way. My thoughts to all affected by this.

Xander

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
yeah it sure sucks when there is a break down of communication and a lack of emotional control. i live here in jax. and have watched the news clips from the very beginning to see what really happened here but dont really think anybody needed to lose their life over a romantic breakup or whatever it was that was going on... but it really sounds that there was a lot of emotions flowing and when you mix in a fire arm it results in this so why dont we dump them people to the bottom of the sea before some **** fool comes around here and wants to shoot either you or me

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
That is messed up. I feel sorry for his friends and family left behind but I feel confused about what I'd have done in the situation if someone came over to my house and began threatening me. I guess it would depend on exactly what the threats were and how they were communicated. Bad news all around no matter how you look at this one, though. One man died and another one's life will never be the same, not to mention any other family members and friends. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

... but I feel confused about what I'd have done in the situation if someone came over to my house and began threatening me. ...

Exactly. It really depends on the situation. I also wouldn't hesitate to take someone out if they are on my property and there is a genuine threat. In that situation - there isn't a court in Texas that would hold me accountable - the blame would fall squarely on the recipient of the buckshot. Now on the other hand - if this was simply a verbal exchange and nothing more, this shooting was way overboard. That's what 911 is for - get the cops involved asap.

However it turns out - RIP ElvisWarrior...[V]

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
This is the saddest news. Elvis was one of the guys that rode down to Orlando to meet me when I came over to Fl last year, a really top guy who was a real pleasure to meet and great fun to be with. He's stayed in touch regularly since we met. I'll miss you Glenn my friend, my thoughts go out to all of your family and friends.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts