RS Warrior Forum banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,496 Posts
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.


This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.




Im gonna miss you both.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
JPWARRIOR said:
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.




This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.






Im gonna miss you both.
No way........what happened to Ga, Shawn? Thisis the first I am hearing of this. Another very sad day.


U are both missed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,826 Posts
DarkStar said:
JPWARRIOR said:
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.




This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.






Im gonna miss you both.
No way........what happened to Ga, Shawn? Thisis the first I am hearing of this. Another very sad day.


U are both missed.




During the R1 convention at the gap he went to a moto X track and wrecked. He was injured very bad. Then about a week later he passed away. I'm sure JP will give more details. Really , really sad.


RIP
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,496 Posts
CruiseMissile said:
DarkStar said:
JPWARRIOR said:
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.




This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.






Im gonna miss you both.
No way........what happened to Ga, Shawn? Thisis the first I am hearing of this. Another very sad day.


U are both missed.




During the R1 convention at the gap he went to a moto X track and wrecked. He was injured very bad. Then about a week later he passed away. I'm sure JP will give more details. Really , really sad.


RIP
Yeah Ed, I started a topic about this. "another member lost".

Chad died from post surgical complications. There was nothing that could have helped him overcome the complications.

Ed, you and Chad used to go back and forth about getting an R1. I was in on some of those topics. He even tried to get us to the GAP with the R1 guys before it became the huge event it is now.

The irony is that Chad posted about Glenn's passing and is now also gone. Losing both these guys is tragic.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,372 Posts
JPWARRIOR said:
CruiseMissile said:
DarkStar said:
JPWARRIOR said:
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.




This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.






Im gonna miss you both.
No way........what happened to Ga, Shawn? Thisis the first I am hearing of this. Another very sad day.


U are both missed.




During the R1 convention at the gap he went to a moto X track and wrecked. He was injured very bad. Then about a week later he passed away. I'm sure JP will give more details. Really , really sad.


RIP

Yeah Ed, I started a topic about this. "another member lost".


Chad died from post surgical complications. There was nothing that could have helped him overcome the complications.


Ed, you and Chad used to go back and forth about getting an R1. I was in on some of those topics. He even tried to get us to the GAP with the R1 guys before it became the huge event it is now.


The irony is that Chad posted about Glenn's passing and is now also gone. Losing both these guys is tragic.

I am a loss for words Shawn. Just goes to show how diffecult it is to navigate this new site when one takes a few days off. I missed the topic entirely till today. I have no words to explain how tragic this news is to me. I never had the honor of meeting Chad, but shared many PM's with him about the R1 and we use to tease eachother about who was going to be the first to pull the trigger. I will miss Chad. Sorry, but this is all new news to me.....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,496 Posts
DarkStar said:
JPWARRIOR said:
CruiseMissile said:
DarkStar said:
JPWARRIOR said:
gawarrior said:
Hey fellas. I haven't been here in a long time. just wanted to post up and say I miss you bro! I actually met Glen through the R1 Forum and we instantly had something in common because we both had warriors and R1s. Glen was one heck of guy. I am going to really miss you bro.




This member, (gawarrior) was also lost this past June.






Im gonna miss you both.
No way........what happened to Ga, Shawn? Thisis the first I am hearing of this. Another very sad day.


U are both missed.




During the R1 convention at the gap he went to a moto X track and wrecked. He was injured very bad. Then about a week later he passed away. I'm sure JP will give more details. Really , really sad.


RIP

Yeah Ed, I started a topic about this. "another member lost".


Chad died from post surgical complications. There was nothing that could have helped him overcome the complications.


Ed, you and Chad used to go back and forth about getting an R1. I was in on some of those topics. He even tried to get us to the GAP with the R1 guys before it became the huge event it is now.


The irony is that Chad posted about Glenn's passing and is now also gone. Losing both these guys is tragic.

I am a loss for words Shawn. Just goes to show how diffecult it is to navigate this new site when one takes a few days off. I missed the topic entirely till today. I have no words to explain how tragic this news is to me. I never had the honor of meeting Chad, but shared many PM's with him about the R1 and we use to tease eachother about who was going to be the first to pull the trigger. I will miss Chad. Sorry, but this is all new news to me.....
For sure...

on all accounts.

I'm sure it's just as painful for you now as it was for me then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,810 Posts
The day is sad when anyone leaves this world, especially family members or fellow riders. My condolences to both family's and everyone that called Chad and Glenn friends.


Since the new format of this website started I have found it difficult to keep up with pertinent news, and instead find an opening page with jokes. Would it be anyway possible to set jokes aside in a seperate forum that does not come to the front page, and also open a RIP page with pictures and mini blurbs of our lost fellow riders, friends and family. I just got into the 50 + club this year and quite honestly, younger and better people than me are dropping like flies and deserve to be remembered.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
28,357 Posts
June '07 . . . and June '08



We hope all their buddies and families are doing well with these sad anniversaries behind them.


snakeyezzz said:
http://www.news4jax.com/news/13519038/detail.html

Glenn "Elviswarrior" Breaux has been taken from us.

RIP brother. Love you,[
]
Lil' Man

JPWARRIOR said:
Chad "Gawarrior" Clifton died today from post surgical complications that were a result of an injury he sustained last Wednesday, June 18th


Chad was active here in the early days of RSWarrior.com. He recently rekindled his passion for the Warrior after taking a spin on mine in March, and was looking forward to getting back in the saddle. An avid competitor on two wheels, Chad never backed down from any challange. He was a fun spirited, and kind souled person that would bring the mischief out of anyone but always made people feel at ease while doing so.


After knowing him though this site and the R1 forum for 6 years I finally came to meet him during the Elviswarrior memorial trackday. He greeted me like an old friend as I did for him. We shared duties as control riders for the event which went remarkably with no crashes or red flags, (a rarity these days!).


Chad joined the R1 Forum and developed his skills as a racer in the years to follow. Initilly getting the bug as a trackday rider he eventually became competitive enough to compete on a Regional/National level and won the Wera Regional championship for Novice riders. He competed at the expert level this year and had good success with several podiums finishes.


He will be sorely missed as he was a big part of the R1 family. His smile, laugh, and warm approach is gonna be missed.


May you rest in peace my brother
.



Please click on the link below.


http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236772
 
101 - 110 of 110 Posts
Top