RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when I found this site I created a profile that had my email address on it. Well I forgot the user name and password, so I ended up creating a new user name and profile and just listed my fiance's email address. Well I've been using my user name for awhile now and want to keep everything, but would like to get my email address changed back to MY email address not my fiance's. I think I have to have CarKnee delete my old user profile so I can have my email address back. I tried to send him a P'M but he wasn't accepting the private messages. So CarKnee if you read this could you please change my email address back to [email protected]

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I changed my email address yesterday and was able to do so when I went to the profile. You will find it on the menu near the top, colored black with white print.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Guess what? I checked my profile today and my new email address was not there. It reverted back to the old one. Sonow when I try to change it it gives me an error saying that hte address is already in use. I'm in the same boat as Bub, how do you change it?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
OK, I figured it out. After you change your address in your profile you will get a confirming email. When you click on the included link you will get a message that your email address has been changed. At least I got it figured out later rather than never.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts