RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for anyone that has done ANY of the engine mods that would include the 108, 110 or 122 kit. I am thinking of doing one of these kits but would like some inputs from everyone as to which way to go. I want to know what your HP and TQ numbers are if anyone has actually dyno tested their bikes...and which kit you have...I enjoy the HP and TQ numbers of my bike right now but I guess I just want more..I'm right now at 85 HP and 100 TQ..thats just off the dyno about two weeks ago..Would HC pistons make that much of a difference?..Any info would be great...also I want to know what else you've done to your engines- cams, valves, head work...all of it...tell me what you got guys!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THanks bro..good idea...I contacted mdfdwarrior and asked about his set up and I'll go thru and talk to some of the other guys...see what I can find out...I'm pretty much out of options as far as bolt-on power adders w/the exception of forced induction...if I'm going into the motor...I'm going to make it worth my while...

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I have the OE 108, 10.25:1 pistons, street cams, Churchkey vBak, PC111 and with the Rinehart staggeredI got 92hp and 125ft/lbs at 3400rpm. I'm told with headwork, I'd get over 100hp but I don't have the money yet:{

If I were doing it now I would go with Patrick Racing........

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Well, that may be unfair to OE who I think gave me a great upgrade but I recently called Patrick Racing and really like their customer service. I asked a question and the guy asked me to hold a sec and he turned around and asked Nigel Patrick what he thought....how neat is that. They've had good luck at racing and I like the idea of their 110......just my .02 worth:}

phat-azz said:
fcwarrior said:

Why?

·
Registered
232 Posts
I thought first of a technical reason.

However, I read some different things about PR's customer service. But that seems to have changed.

Any other big bore(d) guys out there with some issues/recommendations, experiences, figures etc.?

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
fcwarrior said:
I have the OE 108, 10.25:1 pistons, street cams, Churchkey vBak, PC111 and with the Rinehart staggeredI got 92hp and 125ft/lbs at 3400rpm. I'm told with headwork, I'd get over 100hp but I don't have the money yet:{

Those figures seem abit low. I know all bikes are different, but. . .I still have a 102. I have the PR 10.5 HC pistons, Churchkey BAC, PC III, and Big Shots. I had a dyno run before the Bak and had 89HP and 109 lbft of torque. It seems like the bigger bore, BAK and cams should add more thanjust 3 HP unless your engine started with much less HP than mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts