RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Guys

Im from the netherlands and new here. Since a few weeks I am the prowd owner of a 2003 warrior wit 18k kms on it and in MINT condition. However I experienced a very weird and unlogical issue.

After drivink for a while I cam home and switched off the bike. A minute or so later i restarted it to drive it into my garage. When I kicked her in 1st gear it stalled... this went on for like 15 attempts of restarting and stalling, before the issue went away...

This happened 2 times now...

Does anyone have a clue what could be the cause?

Cheers!

Here is a pic btw

·
Premium Member
8,694 Posts
……….……….
After driving for a while I cam home and switched off the bike. A minute or so later I restarted it to drive it into my garage. When I kicked her in 1st gear it stalled... this went on for like 15 attempts of restarting and stalling, before the issue went away...

This happened 2 times now...
Stalling and Cutting Out are two different things.
  1. A Faulty Kickstand Switch will behave exactly like using the Engine Cut-Off switch to shut-down the motor!
  2. An improperly adjusted clutch cable, Hot Engine, will cause the engine to labor & stall out!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stalling and Cutting Out are two different things.
  1. A Faulty Kickstand Switch will behave exactly like using the Engine Cut-Off switch to shut-down the motor!
  2. An improperly adjusted clutch cable, Hot Engine, will cause the engine to labor & stall out!
Hey Alan, I never knew the kickstand actually had a switch... I might have had my kickstand extended... if that was the problem im LMAO... 😆😆😆

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah rub it it that its common... thanx bro... im so insecure allready... 😩😩

1 - 10 of 10 Posts