RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I took the initiative to talk to Manny, owner of Eurobikes.com, to set up a Group Buy (GB). Here is some info I found out:

Here is a linky to the actual fender itself:
http://www.jmvconcept.fr/TempSite/17158.asp?rang=4

- Eurobikes.com is a distributor of this rear fender from JMV Concepts in France.
- the rear fender is made of fiberglass and is reinforced to support the weight of a rear passenger.
- rear fender comes in either painted factory matched colors (painted to match factory color codes by the manufacturer in France) OR unpainted for those who have custom paint jobs or want to do something different. Unpainted, the rear fender comes already prepped, minimal to no prep needed for paint.
- bolts right onto the stock rear fender stays w/ no modification required. Can fit stock size tires up to 260 (I think), will fit 280 possibly but need to watch height adjustment of your rear & how much it has been lowered.
- rear fender includes an LED taillight WITH integrated turn signals.
- Eurobikes.com only receives shipments from France periodically. The next available shipment would be right around the Christmas timeframe....

Here is the Group Buy Info:
1. You must reply here if you want to be part of the GB.
2. I will keep a master list on this forum and forward the list of names to Manny at Eurobikes.com
3. Once we have enough, you will be responsible for handling your own payment and shipping info directly w/ Eurobikes.com
4. Pricing: painted = $599, unpainted = $499
The GB pricing is 15% off prices above and free shipping throughout the US. For those members outside the US, shipping cost will be directly passed on to you w/ no extra charge.
GB Pricing: painted $509.15, unpainted = $424.15

Updated 10/31/06
Post up if you're interested!
1. mdfdwarrior - painted
2. Megawatt - unpainted
3. Yamatized - painted
2. Scottzwarrior - unpainted
3. bmb408 - painted
4. BIGPERM - unpainted
5. Dberman -unpainted
6. Leatherneck

·
Registered
95 Posts
Aznwrr...was looking at your gallery and see you're running this fender. I like look and was thinking of doing something along this line, and this would save me a lot...and I mean a lot of re-engineering and fiberglass work over the winter. Do you like the quality and fit of this JMVconcept fender? Where did you get yours...or is the above Eurobike.com the only source?
THanks, RayM

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by aznwrr

Glad to see you got the info you needed!!

yeah - thanx! let us know how you like it!? Can you post a pic w/ the turn signals and brake light in action?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by bmb408

ohhhh, that's nice!

Is the rear section molded to the shape of the stock seat?

similar but not exactly - it compliments it very nicely....there seems to be about a couple of inches space to either side and several inches or so around the back of the seat, and the rear does not taper to the center like the stock '02-'03 seat does.
I think it exposes the rear tire just nicely, regardless of tire size...

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
The quality of this piece is defintely A+. Everything is just about included, you might need some extra wire for the signals, brake and license light. I did get mine from Eurobikes, Walter and Manny called me up to tell me that they had something for a Warrior, couldnt pass that up.

I ll get pics up tommorow with the lights on. You can mount the license plate in the rear under the brake leds.

quote:Originally posted by raym

Aznwrr...was looking at your gallery and see you're running this fender. I like look and was thinking of doing something along this line, and this would save me a lot...and I mean a lot of re-engineering and fiberglass work over the winter. Do you like the quality and fit of this JMVconcept fender? Where did you get yours...or is the above Eurobike.com the only source?
THanks, RayM

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GB list updated in blue on first post.
I will do the best I can with the amount of folks who expressed interest. PM me if you have any specific q's regarding the GB.

So LA Galaxy, what other info might you need to get in on this?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

how would this fender look with the 04 thru 07 single seat? can someone who has it take pics of it with the seat off as well?

I noticed you have the tricky air - this fender would be a prime candidate for someone w/ tricky air so they can adjust the height to suit the look! I also think the newer style seats would do nicely w/ the fender. I am planning on getting a newer style seat for cheap and coverting to solo in the future w/ this new fender as well...
let me know if you want to be included in the GB...

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would be all over this if I didnt have Irreplaceable custom paint. /emoticons/emotion-6.gif

Maybe I need to get another tank and front fender for a second set?? hehe

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Here are some of the photos some of you requested.

Insert Image:

39.15KB

Insert Image:

50.12KB

Insert Image:

61.24KB

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by scottzwarrior

I'm in on the GB.Make mine unpainted.Thanks!!!!

done! first post updated....[8D]

1 - 20 of 72 Posts