RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warrior Krieger wrote the following message in the German forum

Hello friends,
It`s time to think about the Warrior Meeting 2017. The Meeting in Hungary isn´t far away. Unfortunately we are not that much participants as we are used to.
The biggest reason for is the long distance to Hungary. Not every one can spent that much leave days. There was a lot of discussion about the location in the US- and also the
German Forum. The broad agreement was to set it up at a central location in Europe. The main question is not where it will be, the question is who will organize it.
The organizer will set up the location. If someone is willing to organize it, please let me know. If we have more then one proposal we will vote for in the German Forum.
If someone has no access to the German Forum he can give me his vote and I´ll vote for him. The date we´ll set up as soon we know the location. The voting will start after the Warrior
Meeting in Hungary.
For this meeting I am going to work as a liasion officer between the two forums that we are all at the same state of play.

If nobody has time to organize the Meeting i could organize something in the Pfälzer Bergland (an highland area near to Kaiserslautern/Ramstein).

Cheers
Krieger

European Warriors Forum - Anmelden

>>>> we also have a first proposition and a central aerea

·
Registered
159 Posts
Andi is around that area....

I think he would like to host one year.

Yes you're right. He's the one together with Dawel who would organize something.

I hope we'll find someone else who is willing to organize something. If not, it will be a boring vote. :p

BTW thank you Gerry for posting this topic. I was not able to post anything for the last weeks. Some problems with the permissions. But the admin fixed it now.

Cheers
Krieger

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
huh beat me to it...we [kate and i] would love to see kiev next year ... and i can't think of a better person in kiev to be with

actually i don't know anyone in kiev but you monty lol

[probably fly in] ...can't imagine a quiet passenger on the warrior all that way

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Dont bring sand to the beach Tom :) honestly your welcome any time with our without company. I have a huge apartment in the city center.. anyone is welcome to visit

thank you monty .... i will be making plans with you :D

now what the f^ck to do with my new bucket and spade ....

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
I nominate the following country to host the European Warrior meeting in 2017 -

Suomi
фински
Finland
Finlandés
Finna
Fins
Finlandese
フィンランド語
φινλανδικά
Finsk
Somu
Fiński
Finnois
Finska
Finnisch
Fince
Finština
Finn
финский язык
Soome

ASL sign for FINLAND | HandSpeak

(joking aside: I am dead serious about this.
Just wanted to do something that makes some of you go "hmmmmm...")

Possible locations -
In Funland:
Tampere
Helsinki
Turku
Or near of these cities.

Bonus location:
Estonia, Tarto

Attachments

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Great idea I wonder how long it took for you to find out that many ways of spelling the same country.
I wonder if somebody will manage to say no in different languages.

I agree with the idea of the meeting being East of Frankfurt as its central for most but not all

Dave

I nominate the following country to host the European Warrior meeting in 2017 -

Suomi
фински
Finland
Finlandés
Finna
Fins
Finlandese
フィンランド語
φινλανδικά
Finsk
Somu
Fiński
Finnois
Finska
Finnisch
Fince
Finština
Finn
финский язык
Soome

ASL sign for FINLAND | HandSpeak

(joking aside: I am dead serious about this.
Just wanted to do something that makes some of you go "hmmmmm...")

Possible locations -
In Funland:
Tampere
Helsinki
Turku
Or near of these cities.

Bonus location:
Estonia, Tarto

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
you have spoken correctly :D

done deal.... as far as i'm concerned and gav for that matter....just trying to get us another international warrior rider over for this one ... one famous dude here .... no more will i say ....:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Guys,
we had only one proposition for the meeting in 2017 somewhere in central Europe. So we will not vote this year. It would be a boring vote. That means the location is set up for next year. We'll go to the Spessart (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spessart) he Hotel we'll stay is Landgasthof Jossgrund (Landgasthof "Zum Jossgrund" - Start & Aktuelles
). Single bedroom 42€, Double bedroom 34€.
Andi and Dawel are reserving the whole Hotel for us this week. Last time they spoke with the Hotel they told them that only the two last weekends in July are free.
As soon I get more information I will let you know.

I'm looking forward to meet all of you crazy guys.

Cheers
Krieger

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Marcus
We are not crazy if we keep taking the tablets and don't drink to much warm beer:eek:

So that's Friday 21st or the 28th July.
The hotel and area looks good
looking forward to it already :cool::cool:

Tom better start planning the ferries and accommodation :D:D

Dave

1 - 20 of 72 Posts