RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
after a long time, there is some news to report. The weather is slowly getting nicer again (at least here in Germany) and the motorcycle season is almost starting. Even if still a little cold but the first trip was really good. Finally get the mind cleared again. I hope you have spent the winter well and are looking forward to the sunny days.
Unfortunately, it took longer than normal to organize the next meeting this year. But what is normal these days? There were some problems from the hotels side, so that the search of a suitable hotel for us was constantly being delayed and the location had to be changed several times. Despite all the difficulties, this year's organizer found something decent for us. Let's hope that we don't have to cancel it again due to the situation and that our English friends will also be able to join us this year.
All information and the registration can be found as usual on our website. There you can have a look at the hotel, register and make the deposit.

Registration and information

The 17th European Warrior Meeting will take place from July 14th to 16th in Wageningen, Holland.
For those who want to arrive already on Thursday, there will be a ride on Friday as well. The rooms will then be assigned in the order of the incoming registrations and entered in the room list. The early bird catches the worm.
There will be a meeting shirt and a patch again. The design for both is not ready yet. But I will inform you as soon as it is made. You can pre-order the patch via the registration page. Since we have to pay for the patches in advance, the number of patches produced will not be much higher than the number of orders. I would be happy to see you at the meeting and to celebrate again. It's really time to do this again.

I wish you a beautiful and accident-free motorcycle season. Keep it rocking. See you on the road.

Cheers
Krieger

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Hello,
after a long time, there is some news to report. The weather is slowly getting nicer again (at least here in Germany) and the motorcycle season is almost starting. Even if still a little cold but the first trip was really good. Finally get the mind cleared again. I hope you have spent the winter well and are looking forward to the sunny days.
Unfortunately, it took longer than normal to organize the next meeting this year. But what is normal these days? There were some problems from the hotels side, so that the search of a suitable hotel for us was constantly being delayed and the location had to be changed several times. Despite all the difficulties, this year's organizer found something decent for us. Let's hope that we don't have to cancel it again due to the situation and that our English friends will also be able to join us this year.
All information and the registration can be found as usual on our website. There you can have a look at the hotel, register and make the deposit.

Registration and information

The 17th European Warrior Meeting will take place from July 14th to 16th in Wageningen, Holland.
For those who want to arrive already on Thursday, there will be a ride on Friday as well. The rooms will then be assigned in the order of the incoming registrations and entered in the room list. The early bird catches the worm.
There will be a meeting shirt and a patch again. The design for both is not ready yet. But I will inform you as soon as it is made. You can pre-order the patch via the registration page. Since we have to pay for the patches in advance, the number of patches produced will not be much higher than the number of orders. I would be happy to see you at the meeting and to celebrate again. It's really time to do this again.

I wish you a beautiful and accident-free motorcycle season. Keep it rocking. See you on the road.

Cheers
Krieger
That place looks too nice to have us there!

• Haha
Reactions: tomba

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Lol, yes the Dutch guy who is organizing got some cancellations of other locations. So he decided for this hotel now.

cheers
Marcus
this years organiser is my good friend 'Hess' spelt Gijs. .... yup no chance of guessing that in dutch

im going over early to hang out and help ... so see you early birds thursday

so looking forward to this meeting

unfortunately ambros (Lexx) and birgit will be in italy with ambros jnr so cant make it

ive booked P&O ferry a while back ... £84 return now!! and im maybe having to let that go and book euro tunnell .. cant trust the Qatar owners of that line any more ... you may have seen the turmoil in the news

sacked 800 sailors with 5 mins notice and put non sailors on board earning no money ... a month later they wanted to give new contracts to them earning even less ... 🤬🤮

ill never book with P&O again ... never saw that coming

but ill be at the meeting somehow ... ive got good friends i need to meet and greet again

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
1,029 Posts
this years organiser is my good friend 'Hess' spelt Gijs. .... yup no chance of guessing that in dutch

im going over early to hang out and help ... so see you early birds thursday

so looking forward to this meeting

unfortunately ambros (Lexx) and birgit will be in italy with ambros jnr so cant make it

ive booked P&O ferry a while back ... £84 return now!! and im maybe having to let that go and book euro tunnell .. cant trust the Qatar owners of that line any more ... you may have seen the turmoil in the news

sacked 800 sailors with 5 mins notice and put non sailors on board earning no money ... a month later they wanted to give new contracts to them earning even less ... 🤬🤮

ill never book with P&O again ... never saw that coming

but ill be at the meeting somehow ... ive got good friends i need to meet and greet again
Last time i checked there was also DFDS seaways with a ferry from Dover to Dunkirk..
you'd get t ride a boat AND stick it to P&O

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Last time i checked there was also DFDS seaways with a ferry from Dover to Dunkirk..
you'd get t ride a boat AND stick it to P&O
yes DFDS also run alongside P&O from dover to calais ... and still reliable but overwhelmed by P&O sending there cancelled customers to them

good for DFDS not the travellers ... just before easter the traffic into dover was 23 miles long !! ...

·
Registered
Yamaha XV1700 Roadstar Warrior
1,029 Posts
Makes you wonder if Folkstone is any better..
The other alternative is Harwich Rotterdam.. but that's P&O as well

How is everything near yours? i heard most of Kent is strewn with lorry driver excrement

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope you have been able to make good use of the motorcycle season so far and ride some kilometers. However, when I ask around, there is generally less riding this year than in previous years. Why that is, no one can really tell me. But even I have not driven as much as I am used to until today. Time to change this!

Our annual meeting is an excellent opportunity to get a little closer to the annual mileage target. It takes place already in 3 weeks. Time to ride again and meet old friends again or get to meet new ones. Like last year you can arrive already on Thursday. There is one tour planned for Friday and one for Saturday. There are still places available. So check your calendar and register at our PORTAL. Of course you can also arrive on Friday. The extra day (Friday) has been created for those who want to see a little more of beautiful Holland.

On the Friday tour we will ride along the river Nederrijn and cruise through some nice little towns.

On the Saturday tour we will go to a national park. We will take two of the few hairpin bends in Holland. On Saturday there will be a professional photo shooting. Groups and single photos are possible.
Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Outerwear Neck Sleeve Grey Font

One of our Dutch friends runs a company that sells and prints shirts. Thijs will bring his printing machine and print the shirts for us on site. So that he can prepare the transfer foils and the number of shirts, we ask you to pre-order by e-mail. Pre-order: [email protected] keyword Warrior Meeting, please specify name, quantity and size. The cost of the shirt is 15€. Payment will be in cash at the meeting.The price of the patches has increased to 10€. If you have already paid 5€ you will get a deduction.

All participants will get a little surprise.

If you don't want to stay with us in the hotel and only want to participate in one or both rides, that's OK. Please let us know anyway so we can plan and inform you about the departure.

Cheers
Krieger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts