RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am forcing everyone to re-login to this site. Apparently someone has been trying to hack the server.

All cookies have been deleted from your computer. Re Login, and if you have simple passwords, consider changing them!

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the way it is going to be for a little while.... I am trying to figure out a work around.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I got the work around working now for people who had their cookies deleted.

·
Registered
173 Posts
This is odd. I am trying to use the "Logout" link on the top-right of the page. It returns me to the page I was on, still logged in.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, that logout link on the top right of the page never worked in the forums... If you are in the forums, hit the logout button in the top center of the page.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I noticed last night, well, early this morning (1:00am EST) that the site was all jacked up. The front page was fine, the forums were all jacked up.

Today, I've had to re-log in three times, but all three times were earlier in the day. All seems well now. Carknee, if you find out who the supposed 'hacker' is, I'd be glad to pay a visit and break a kneecap.. and some fingers..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts