RS Warrior Forum banner

Everything but the engine.

26K views 264 replies 69 participants last post by  rij1 
#1 · (Edited)
{Conditionally approved for sale format. Outcome of this test will determine future allowability. ArizonaWarrior}

Ok man, this is hard. I know per forum rules I have to list a price for every item so maybe I could do it like this, and moderators please let me know if this breaks any rules. Since I have SO MUCH to sell maybe I can just post what's been taken. Members can go on my bike profile and post what they want and I'll give a price.

Please no initial inquiries by pm, all prices and condition will be publicly posted and prices given do not include shipping.

I should also mention that it's gunna take a little time to break the bike down but I'll get stuff out as soon as I can.

What I'm keeping:

Kuryakyn mini floorboards

Here's a list of parts already going to good homes, parts not on this this list are still available:

Vbak / Desertboy
stock shaved seat / Desertboy
BTK Power pipe / rj1
Memphis shades Bullet Fairing / Robskllz
complete foot controls including 5' extension kit / 2002MN1700
polished 102 cover / Robsillz
polished clutch basket cover / Robskllz
tappet block covers / Robskllz
Cyclops 7000 lumen headlight / rj1
Kylenv hidden rear caliper bracket / rj1
chrome upper engine seat latch cover and matching chrome right side cover / rj1
Battery / rj1
Frame and title / personal friend
Tires / rj1
Christok Warbat spoiler / Desertboy
Chrome fork tube covers / Robskllz
Starter / Brizz
Chrome clutch case insert / Robskllz
Chrome switch covers left and right / sold
Chrome Arlen Ness flamed billet mirrors / sold
brake lines, throttle cables, clutch cable / sold
complete left side cleanup with left side coil relocation bracket, chrome plug wires, Dyna coils / Robskllz
Barnett clutch spring conversion / Desertboy
PC111 / Jarv
Barnett clutch conversion with red springs and full friction plate mod / Desertboy
Fuel pump and auxillary Tank / 1256day
Belt 1256day
Front and rear led strips / zrat
chrome flamed transfer case cover / sold
brake and clutch lever / clutch perch / PabloJuan
headlight bezel / sold
Passenger peg relocation brackets / CrustyGeezer
Billet grips / sold
Tach / sold
Chrome neck inserts / sold
Signal switch / sold
5" foot extension kit / Firebird
Footpegs / sold
ECU / Acm
Peg brackets / sold
Stator / sold
Rectifier / sold
Stock rear fender /commandc
Lowering links / sold
Rear shock and spring / sold
Kuryakyn Transformer backrest / BCURTIS
SS Cams / Heff
Ignition switch/Heff
Lean angle sensor, post recall TPS, neutral switch, side stand switch, speedo head / Arizonawarrior
Frame, Title / Arizonawarrior
Headlight bucket / sold
Decomp solenoid / sold
Kuryakyn mini floorboards / Arizonawarrior
V&H Propipe / evilrider
Stretched tank and cut seat / Robskllz

See less See more
#4 ·
Ok man, this is hard. I know per forum rules I have to list a price for every item so maybe I could do it like this, and moderators please let me know if this breaks any rules. Since I have SO MUTCH to sell maybe I can just post what's been taken. Members can go on my bike profile and post what they want and I'll give a price.

What I'm keeping:
Kuryakyn mini floorboards

Here's a list of parts already going to good homes:
Vbak / Desertboy
stock shaved seat / Desertboy
BTK Power pipe / rj1
Memphis shades Bullet Fairing / Robskillz
Cyclops 7000 lumen headlight / rj1
Kylenv hidden rear caliper bracket / rj1
chrome upper engine seat latch cover and matching chrome right side cover / rj1
I sentcha a pm Joey, I'm interested in the side covers...

#9 ·
Joey I am going to let this run and see how it goes however please strive to maintain public posted transparency and that includes posting the asking price and condition of each item offered. Please do not deal by pm before posting publicly so its fair to all. If the buyer receives a part that they believe is worse condition than described please buy it back okay. I have wanted to try this format so you brother are the test mule!!

#20 ·
The baffle in the propipe blew out leaving a little rip at the end of the pipe, the baffle itself was damaged and I had it welded but it didn't quite fit, regular propipe baffle, I drove it in with a rubber mallet and it stayed in ever since. $150, I'll get some pics up soon, just woke up, coffee needs to kickstart my heart!

How much for the starter? I wanted a spare, but now mine is acting up.
The starter has over 200k miles, good working order now but it is original. $50.

Do you have a list of what's still available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Yes, on my profile I have a list of everything that's been done, whatever isn't on the above "spoken for" list is up for grabs.

#24 ·
Since the bike is now with Rudy getting stripped down, Rudy will be shipping the item's for me so to make things move along quicker and more smoothly send all payments directly to Rudy's paypal account, that way he'll have money to ship, he will then paypal me the rest.

#45 · (Edited)
The rear led strip has had the connector cut of and is hardwired directly to the harness wires without a connector so since it's been altered, $30. The True Wrap signals are perfect and are duel element, white running lights, amber signals. I was gunna keep these but the more I look at my new bikes signal location, the more I dig it so $60. Both prices are plus shipping. Let me know. Btw, this front and rear setup was something I was very proud of, clean and bitchin'.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.