RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
28,175 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I feel good! I am on the examples list! I am about to update my album when I finish my batch of mods!

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I got some things up my sleeve. If I can get a good painter then a custom paint job! I want my Dale Walker Hole Shot pipe back! They are hard to find?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Send yer tins to Caledonian Warrior
That would work next winter, no probs, if the carraige could be sorted out, maybe surface mail in a container.
Or, go to a painter in Maryland, there are bound to be a few. Once you find your painter/pinstriper, the toughest part is you choosing the design and colours :eek:, get these two things wrong and it gets very expensive :(:(

Cal should move to the states!
I'm hoping to visit Ohio in 2013, My tattoo artist, Derrick Young has just moved back over with his new Scottish bride, Morag......I'll bring me airbrush :D:D

Or go there on vacation and help him do the deed (he's prolly gonna kill me!).
When is it you'd like to die Mike ???;);)

Gav.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
That would work next winter, no probs, if the carraige could be sorted out, maybe surface mail in a container.
Or, go to a painter in Maryland, there are bound to be a few. Once you find your painter/pinstriper, the toughest part is you choosing the design and colours :eek:, get these two things wrong and it gets very expensive :(:(

I'm hoping to visit Ohio in 2013, My tattoo artist, Derrick Young has just moved back over with his new Scottish bride, Morag......I'll bring me airbrush :D:D

When is it you'd like to die Mike ???;);)

Gav.
That would be pretty cool!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hey AZ,
I don't have a Warrior anymore. I sold it in May to TxRenegade. I haven't really been on here much since then. If you'd like to change ownership of this topic to someone more active one the board, please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Travis

·
Administrator
28,175 Posts
Okay will do. Does anyone feel up to MANAGING A TOPIC for us? Its a fun one. Just look around for member Warriors that are cool and add the URL to their Album. I can start a new thread for who ever wants to join our unofficial team of volunteers! See the first post of this thread for the current list.

Hey AZ,
I don't have a Warrior anymore. I sold it in May to TxRenegade. I haven't really been on here much since then. If you'd like to change ownership of this topic to someone more active one the board, please feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Travis

41 - 59 of 59 Posts