RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning around 11:30, I was cruising to work, when I came upon my victim. Chromed out, very loud, Harley, driving like a maniac. I thought to myself- “Hmmm, this looks like a good opportunity to test the Beast for the first time.” I don’t usually drive crazy, so I had to wait for him to catch a light. When he did, I pulled next to him, said the usual greetings, and admired his bike. It was beautiful, chromed out, possibly a Heritage soft tail, with springer front(this guy put some money into his bike). We were a few vehicles back, so I knew this was not the time. The light turned, and there goes the crazy Harley guy, trying to show me how bada$$ his bike is, cutting in and out of traffic. I let him go, until the next light. I pulled next to him again, and he said “So what kind of bike is that?” I told him Yam- Warrior, and he said “That’s OK I guess”, I said “I guess”. Once again, we were behind cars. The light turned, and he takes off again, cutting through traffic. This time it cleared pretty quickly for me. By the time it was clear for me to take off, he had about 10 bikes on me, and he was slamming the throttle. I twistedit, and started making ground on him (very quickly). By the time I was on the top of my fourth gear, I was passing him, hit fifth, and was gone. Well at the next light, I had to wait. He pulled up, two lanes over, and yelled “my bike is heavy, like a led sled” (excuses-excuses), then he said “I’m still tuning it”, “I need a different map”. Three excuses in 10 seconds. All I could do is laugh. Well while I was looking at him and laughing, the light turned green. (this time we were both in front). He took off first. I stomped it, rear tire screaming, bike sliding sideways (it had to be the coolest looking take off I’ve have ever done), shifted into second, and left him like he was standing still. Chalk another one up for the Warriors. I beat him twice, once from a rolling start, and once off the line. I am so proud of my baby, I had a smile on my face the whole day. I guess the $30,000(or so)he has into his shiny Harley, cant hold a prayer against an almost stock Warrior.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Though normally I would say he isnt in our class but with a huge rolling lead the ball should have been in his court. Kudos that was a good kill in my book. If you are going to twist the wrist you have to except you may not win...poor form on his part to make excuses.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
He had a very poor "Power To Noise Ratio" as do mostHardleys.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
OK go back and edit your post to read and yelled"my bike is a piece of ***" " "I have a vagina "" I'm on my period" Now there's 3 excuses for buying ,riding, and thinking his POS was faster than a Warrior! LOL!

·
Registered
926 Posts
BOSSMAN2677 said:
......“So what kind of bike is that?” I told him Yam- Warrior, and he said “That’s OK I guess”, I said “I guess”. .....
OK enough to whoop his a$$.
Way to represent!

·
Registered
611 Posts
If he really had a 30,000 dollar HD I would have to say I would take that over a 7,000 warrior anyday faster or not. Good work though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Garner y wife says those excuses arent good enough even a woman on her period isnt that stupid. ( sorry she made me put this in i thought it was funny)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Now..... It's a shame to waiste the warrior running some big buck billet barge, make things a little more interesting and try to play with some of those little 600 sportbikes with 150lb riders aboard.... that may be a little more competition.... Remember that speed aint everything but it is possible to build a fast HD, just gotta think less about the chrome and more about the mill. most do not build a harly fast just pretty but it's not that difficult to get 1hp per cube outta that twin either!!!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
nmbillr said:
If he really had a 30,000 dollar HD I would have to say I would take that over a 7,000 warrior anyday faster or not. Good work though.

Me too ! Then I'd have $23,000 cash and a Warrior after I sold the Harley!!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
garnerwarrior said:
OK go back and edit your post to read and yelled"my bike is a piece of ***" " "I have a vagina "" I'm on my period" Now there's 3 excuses for buying ,riding, and thinking his POS was faster than a Warrior! LOL!
Now that made me laugh out loud.

·
Registered
611 Posts
siradude said:
JamesD said:
He had a very poor "Power To Noise Ratio" as do mostHardleys.

LOL.... I have to remember that one!

LOL very true.! But they do have a very good "Vagina to rider Ratio" Very important to some, more so than go-fast.

I have never had a pair of panties drop when I said Yamaha.[:'(] I had to take them off her myself! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts