RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I would like some input on my Warrior. I’ve been thinking about upgrading my exhaust, right now I have the Roadhouse slip on. I mean, honestly, I love the sound but I sort of just want something louder. As far as looks go, I didn’t like it at first. That being said, it really grew on me since I’ve owned this bike. It’s so original and unlike any other exhaust out there. But then again, everytime i see a warrior with 2-2 exhaust I get a little jealous, as well as aftermarket 2-1’s.

Let me know what you guys think, and what exhausts systems you guys really loved. Also, just other various mods you think were well worth it! Thanks for reading and any comments!

·
Premium Member
3,740 Posts
I personally always loved the Samson the best. To me they looked the best and sounded the best. Second place would be V&H Bigshots.

This will be a very subjective post so get ready for "opinions".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I personally always loved the Samson the best. To me they looked the best and sounded the best. Second place would be V&H Bigshots.

This will be a very subjective post so get ready for "opinions".
Yeah I’d agree. Samson’s would be a sweet find. My bro has the bigshots on his bike, they’re mean

·
Registered
350 Posts
Honestly, IMHO, you have one of the top 5, perhaps top 3 best sounding exhausts on yer bike right now.

Reactions: bjd68

·
Registered
343 Posts
My muzzy 2-1-2 sound perfect to me with baffles but in my opinion you have the best setup for clearance. If you ride aggressively you can't get any better.

I have been on the search for pipes. If you want it louder I say get a different slip on maybe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I would like some input on my Warrior. I’ve been thinking about upgrading my exhaust, right now I have the Roadhouse slip on. I mean, honestly, I love the sound but I sort of just want something louder. As far as looks go, I didn’t like it at first. That being said, it really grew on me since I’ve owned this bike. It’s so original and unlike any other exhaust out there. But then again, everytime i see a warrior with 2-2 exhaust I get a little jealous, as well as aftermarket 2-1’s.

Let me know what you guys think, and what exhausts systems you guys really loved. Also, just other various mods you think were well worth it! Thanks for reading and any comments!
View attachment 250136 View attachment 250137 View attachment 250138

View attachment 250136 View attachment 250137 View attachment 250138
I’ve got the v&h big shots. They sound great especially above 3500 rpm

F55D7314-9CDB-4C0E-82B1-C45699EB9E06.jpeg

·
Registered
691 Posts
Bjd68

I have the same and recently fitted some V&H quiet baffles because I was getting over the harsh sound at touring speed. Now I love it, at all speeds / revs, it has a deeper tone, still loud .. so I don’t know where the Quiet is but no more harsh crackle, more a deeper rumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bjd68

I have the same and recently fitted some V&H quiet baffles because I was getting over the harsh sound at touring speed. Now I love it, at all speeds / revs, it has a deeper tone, still loud .. so I don’t know where the Quiet is but no more harsh crackle, more a deeper rumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is how my muzzy 2-1-2 pipes sound with baffles. Perfectly tame at idle and low speed and deep and nice when accelerating. With the baffles ear plugs aren't needed but I still wear them for wind noise. I know these pipes where cheap when they came out but they did a great job on the sound. My only complaint is scraping them up on good lean angles but that's my fault since the bike is lowered.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Used the top can from a HD V-Rod, made the end cap with six 30-30 rounds (powder removed).
1600299999224.png

Reactions: Chomorro

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
That's from a vrod? Have any close ups of that end cap? Looks awesome

Gut the HD can & fab your own guts. The 2" slash cut outlet is cosmetic it matches the slash cut on the can. You can see the actual tailpipe inside the 2" outlet. The tailpipe outlet diameter can be adjusted with cage tailpipe reducers to adjust the torque curve. 30-30 shell case ID works for 3/8x24 thread. The billet cartridge shell mount was fabbed from 3/4 6061 you can see the head of 1 of the 2 stainless machine screws that retain the end cap on the bottom of the can the other screw is clocked 90* its on the wheel side. It took about 40 hours to make this can including the time it took to fab a custom ball socket adaptor for the front to get the can close to the side of the bike & flow with the head pipes.

·
Registered
343 Posts
You guys got some skills! Wish I could make stuff like that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts