RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,508 Posts
The Warrior's performanced-enhanced heads make them incompatible. This factory power modification results in the Warrior's front exhaust flange being angled, not straight. The rear may or may not be a perfect match, none of us have bothered to check because the front will not fit. I suspect it differs a bit too. But that is just based on slippery banana 🍌 peels.

I remember someone on the RS forum was going to put Warrior heads on his RS but I never saw anything more about it so no idea on that. Some at the time said the RS frame or some bracket might get in the way of a Warrior exhaust. Dunno.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hi all! I’m looking at a really nice set of Longshots that came from a 2005 Warrior and I need to know if they’ll go on a 2004 Silverado 1700? Any input is greatly improved! Thanks!
You could probably sell them on here tho. There is a shortage of pipes for the warrior.

Reactions: RonneeBgood

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,508 Posts
Actually the OP was looking at a set of Longshots that came from a 2005 Warrior and needed to know if they’ll go on a 2004 Silverado 1700, meaning RussB was wondering about that set for his Warrior.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,975 Posts
Actually the OP was looking at a set of Longshots that came from a 2005 Warrior and needed to know if they’ll go on a 2004 Silverado 1700, meaning RussB was wondering about that set for his Warrior.
You are correct. Thanks for catching my error.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,508 Posts
Ref:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts