RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like very much the looks of the original exhaust of my 2007 warrior...that is the register brand of this bike however I would like it to sound a little better...I'm thinking in oppening the muffler and make some additional holes to see if I could getit sounding better.... Did anyone do it before ?

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Preacherman said:
Send warriordog a pm he modified his stock exhaust and it sound good.

+1 Warriordog, has done an excellent job of getting a good v-twin sound without busting your ear drum. About the same loudness of my propipe, but a little better throatyness than the propipe. Is throatiness a word?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
It's been done very successfully many times and if you like that look I would personally recommend it. I bought one from another forum member and ran it for a while before switching to the Samsons. He had done an oustanding job of gutting it cleanly as well as adding some nice looking touches to the end cap instead of just leaving it open. He made several plates with different hole patterns and sizes to test for optimal back preasure and sound and once he decided on the best one he mounted it on the end cap piece and painted it a nice flat black and matched the similar looking flange on the other end of the muffler. Looked good and sounded great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts