RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CarKnee
There are always questions in the forum about exhaust pipes, which are best for performance/looks. Would it be possible to provide an area here (maybe in the gallery along side the picture of the bike) where people could upload a short (say 30 second) sound clip of their bikes exhuast tone at idle and "blipping" the throttle, maybe even a "drive by" sound clip. It would be great to be able to hear the difference a set of pipes or a slip on makes to the sound of the Warrior. It sure would help anyone looking to buy a new exhuast system.
Jim

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
As I am sure not many people will have the ability to get their pipes sound on the computer I will accpet the files via Email. I will then post them somehwere on the site. If the emails come in by the dozens, then I will automate the process.

However...
Dont some (or most) manufacturers provide this at their site? I know I have seen it somewhere.

CarKnee

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Yeah, that would be cool. I would have to do a drive by in my bedroom, though. LOL

Actually all you would have to do is record it on a laptop, pda. If you don't have one of those (I don't)you could use a cassette or digital recorder and play it back in front of your computer while recording via open air. Not the best technique but it could be done.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks CarKnee, I did concider the difficulties, and your right it may not be be possible to do, but it would be great if anyone or maybe a few guys could pull it off. Just a crazy Idea I had as I was reading the posts about various pipes. Thanks again.
Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts