RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
quote:Originally posted by adque02

I see alot of you guys talking about the big shots. I'm looking at getting some BUB Jugghuggers, does anyone out there have any experience with Jughuggers on their warrior.

I have the JugHuggers on mine, they sound great. Since I haven't ridden the bike with the stock exhaust, I can't say if it's any kind of power difference.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
calvin07,

Don't cover up the rear end of your Warrior with some long pipes...Show it off!

Samson Shogun Short Slashers!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Samson Ground Pounders, angled out at 45 degrees, music to my ears....annoyance to car alarms everywhere...sometimes even store alarms if I shift just right!!! Definitely want to keep the rear on that clean, show it off a bit...welcome to the world of Warriors!! happy Mod'n

·
Registered
161 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rkbrkr

I'm told the V&H Big Shots actually have a small cross over pipe. Is this correct?

Yes, they have a connection between the two pipes, can't see it with the heat shields on. They sound nice.

·
Registered
581 Posts
For performance go 2 into 1(S*, VH Pro-pipe, or Rinehart 2-1) For looks and not as much performance gain go with a unique style but like Madman said stay short. Welcome to the 4m

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
quote:Originally posted by warpack

For performance go 2 into 1(S*, VH Pro-pipe, or Rinehart 2-1) For looks and not as much performance gain go with a unique style but like Madman said stay short. Welcome to the 4m

double down shorties look good and sound great but loose HP / they really eat into the low end torque, but with 102lbft what's a couple between friends, welcome to the 4M

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome, All are a big improvement but my experence is as nice looking as they are and probably the best sounding ground pounders and steet sweepers kick up dirt on your bike and any one you are riding with !!!!! If looks are the most important I like Vance Hines long shots. For sound and horse power go with Speed* (speed star) Good luck

·
Registered
38 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redTXwarrior

Newb to the forum, just got my 06 Warrior last weekend. I'm also looking at the Bub jug huggers or the Rineharts. My local dealer tells me I don't need a Power Commander but that I DO also need the Speedstar competition ignition module. Is this true? Any thoughts?

What dealer do you go to here in SA? I run a power commander on mine, Alamo Cycle was useless to tune this computer, they say to go else where. So, I will...

·
Registered
9 Posts
if you go to www.pacificcoaststar.com they have a hand made pipe called the monstar pro for warriors and after i break mine in i think that is what im going with... If anyone has any suggestions im looking for the system that is gooing to perform best, I would prefer a black pipe but i am willing to sacrifice astetics for performance

·
Registered
173 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

quote:Originally posted by warpack

double down shorties look good and sound great but loose HP / they really eat into the low end torque, but with 102lbft what's a couple between friends, welcome to the 4M
does that go 4 Samson shogun short slashers also?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts