RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Im new here but I thought I could get the most and best advice from other owners. I have an 05 warrior with the speedstar exhaust and the welds on the inside keep breaking and it rattles like crazy. So it is time for something new. I was looking at the V&H big shots, I was just curios what you all thought.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome to the 4m, can't say I've had that problem. Go to the Fourms section and do a search I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I'm also looking at the Big Shots for my bike.

Are these 2-1-2 ?

They state they have a power chamber does that make them 2-1-2?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
quote:Originally posted by siradude

I'm also looking at the Big Shots for my bike.

Are these 2-1-2 ?

They state they have a power chamber does that make them 2-1-2?

That is what they say on the V&H website, but the Propipe has been the choice for power by many on this forum. The Bigshots are the best looking IMO.

·
Super Moderator
5,695 Posts
They have a cross over pipe about middle ways down the pipe,its like an H pipe on a car exhaust.Ive had mine on since 05 no problems.To me they are like Hot Rod pipes,and they do sound great.
Guy

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
I had the bigshots for a while and change to the PCS Monster Propipe. Its not as pretty but you just can't beat the sound and performance.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Congrats on the ride and welcome to the best **** forum on the web. A lot of people here like the V&H but I wouldn't know personally. I had Samson's and then got a set of customs done by a member of the forum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey clif,
I have an 03 warrior that I bought used from a jdpark. He already had a ton of stuff done to it. It had big shots on it when i got it, and man does it sound FREAKIN AWESOME. Sure you can get better performance with a 2into1 pipe, but truthfully, the dual pipe looks good. I am not a big fan of the single. I also have a power commander on mine, so look to get yourself one of those too. With that being said, you might as well get the VBAK by churchkey; then get your custom map. So the big question is this: "do you wanna look good or do you want the performance?" The way I look at it, theres always another bike that can beat yours but hey, i like to cruise.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone, I have someone who is going to try and weld my speedstar but if it doesnt turn out perfect and hold up I think I will go with the big shots. I am preparing to take it down to ohio to have it put on a dyno and performance tuned and just want to make sure the axhaust is going to hold up after having it tuned. I dont want to make another trip ($) in the middle of summer. thanks again!Hey while im here, do all the warrior riders ever get together for a ride and where do I get info?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Heres an annual ride at the Dragon.

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52052

quote:Originally posted by clifj

Thanks everyone, I have someone who is going to try and weld my speedstar but if it doesnt turn out perfect and hold up I think I will go with the big shots. I am preparing to take it down to ohio to have it put on a dyno and performance tuned and just want to make sure the axhaust is going to hold up after having it tuned. I dont want to make another trip ($) in the middle of summer. thanks again!Hey while im here, do all the warrior riders ever get together for a ride and where do I get info?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jayridgerunner

A lot of people here like the V&H but I wouldn't know personally.

Oh I know a few forum members here that have V&H on their warriors besides me! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I highly recommend the Big Shots. [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Insert Image:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts