RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looked up the extended service quote for the warrior. $654.00 for 48 months. Going to have to decide on this by next spring. This is my first new bike, so I was wondering what you experienced new bike owners thought about it.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Try Joe at A-1 Sports center. At one time they were sellling the 48 month extension for $380.00.

1-603-668-1315

·
Registered
683 Posts
380 sounds good,i emailed Brad at Tony O's asking for a quote.we'll see what he says.
654 is a little stiff in my opinion.since this is a first year model i will probably go ahead and get the yes...could be there are problems yet to reveal themselves to us

·
Registered
683 Posts
when you buy the bike brand new you get an automatic warranty for 1 year,the yes plan simply extends your warranty from 1 to 4 more years

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and you can get it at any time before you first year is up. If I were to get it at A1 wouldn't I need an A1 near me for service or could I still go to my dealer?

·
Registered
683 Posts
YOU CAN GO ANY WHERE but if you tell your dealer how much cheaper you can get it somewhere else he should match or at least come close to the same price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts