RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It starts at Blockers Yamaha in Lehighton. It usually ends up in the poconos at a ski lodge, they have a lunch/dinner, there's alot of bike's but everyone kind of leaves in small packs.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
If the ride does not happen until noon then I plan on being there between 9 & 10am. According to google maps it should take me about an hour to get there from the Poconos. Being there early will give me plenty of time to look at all the bikes, gas up, get some eats, etc.

Look for a bald guy who happens to look alot like my avitar with a white Icon leather jacket. That by itself usually make me easy to spot.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I plan on getting there around 11 it takes me about 40 minutes to get there from my place. I will look for your jacket and bald head!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jon, are you taken the wife or going solo. I have to meet Mike in Slatington, so if your going up that way give me a call and we'll meet up with you for the ride in.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Nice, it sounds like it will be a good turnout and a nice day! Does anyone know how long the ride is? The wife wants to come but it all depends on how long the ride is.

Mike, I also may be meeting someone in slatington so I will give you a ring when I am up that way.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The ride it self takes about 2 hours then there's the music, and eating at the ski lodge. It usually ends up taking most of the day.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I wish my bike was together.I would love to go with the warrior.Still another 6-8 weeks for the new rear wheel.Bike is stuck in a trailer up on a lift waiting.I could go on the Kawi but already have plans with family.Maybe next year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts