RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a RS warrior site but i am trying to sell my bike to purchase a rs.2002 suzuki gsxr 1000 for sale. red and black. paint and body mint
never let down. low miles 6,xxx. many extras and very fast. stock
motor, stetched 6 inches, lowered frt and rear , w. adjustable links.
kill switch. 20 hp nitrous kit. frt end strap. co2 air shifter. geared
45 rear and 1 down in frt. power commander w/ custom map. new tire frt
and rear (shinko). custom chain guard. new rk zzz o-ring chain. Have
all parts to bring bike back to stock.title in hand. i prob forgot to
list some info on the bike, if u have any questions please call Mark
847/561-5326 or email [email protected]. will trade for RS warrior or chopper or custom.

Email me if you want pics

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
You should post some pics some place we can see them without signing up for yet another forum.

BTW... Why would you ruin a perfectly good bike by slamming and stretching it? Like buying a corvette and putting mud bogger tires on it. Silly

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not realize you have to sign up to see the pics i will post some here soon.

As for the comment about the stretch. I did not stretch my bike to look cool i stretched it to get the job done. If you want to sixty foot with the big boys you need to do something (1.3-1.4) 60 foots. Besides they are removable so you can go back to hugging corners anytime you want.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
blkbeaz28 said:
James D...Have you ever drag raced a sport bike?

NO.. Nor haveI drag raced riding lawn mowers. Seems like a total waste of engineering. The bike was made to turn corners at a high rate of speed.

More often than not these bikes end up going up and down the street and not the strip.

Where I live the bike would be a complete waste. We have turns in our roads.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no one asked your opinion on drags racing a sport bike. He asked you if you ever have? do you understand that or do i have to explain it again?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
slammed100022 said:
no one asked your opinion on drags racing a sport bike. He asked you if you ever have? do you understand that or do i have to explain it again?

He answered the question with the first two letters in his post, what is it that YOU'RE not understanding? If you don't like his answer or how he answered it then maybe you should go toanother forum that you're actually a fu<king member on and sell your shlt a$$hole. At least he's a contributing part of this community and not some stranger who just made an account to try and sell us their crap.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
slammed100022 said:

Wasn't trying to start a geek fight. If you stay on the forum any time at all you will learn that I give my opinion whenever I like. Asked for or not.

If Corvettes with mudbogger tires is your thing then by all means go for it but don't get all pissy if someone laughs at you.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
slammed100022 said:
thats fine do what you want, i am sure people just love it when u sh#t on there posts too.

I'm sorry.. When did we start allowing pre-teen girls on this forum????

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
HD-Slopoke said:
JamesD said:
slammed100022 said:
thats fine do what you want, i am sure people just love it when u sh#t on there posts too.

sept 27 2004?! ehehe i jest i jest.....

now where is my popcorn......

O no your picking on me. Now I have to get Butt-hurt.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
JamesD said:
HD-Slopoke said:
JamesD said:
slammed100022 said:

sept 27 2004?! ehehe i jest i jest.....

now where is my popcorn......

O no your picking on me. Now I have to get Butt-hurt.

naaa....just couldnt resist....was that or a 4chan comment.....seamed like you already took care of stretched sportbike guy.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
news for all you i dont care what anyone of you has to say. its just funny watching how tough you guys are behind your computers.

·
Registered
151 Posts
im guessing your somewhere in the chicago area,im about an hour out,if you would like to meet up some where i would more than happy to oblige you

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
slammed100022 said:
news for all you i dont care what anyone of you has to say. its just funny watching how tough you guys are behind your computers.

ahh yes..."tough" thats what we are.......coming from a guy who has been on the site less than2 weeks and a whopping 5 posts all in the same thread....and who is gonna spout off to members that have been here for many a year.........

As was stated earlier, dont think you will be to welcome here when and if you ever get a warrior......but we both know your intention was just to spam the site with your bike....or spam the site with some other bike forum that you have to register with to see pics......

besides we have seen idiots like you come and go...........

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I was thinking about getting a stretched gixxer, but the seat smells like p*ssy on that one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts