RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I put my powder coated rear brake caliper on 2 weeks ago that Kylenv made. Excellent workmanship. My 260 swing arm will be by him. He's a nice guy to work with also.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
awesome paint and fatty, i'd invest into a nice full exhaust. a beautiful custom warrior like that deserves a proper exhaust!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guy.. Ama u r right about the pipes but now i need some $$i did the paint and fat all in 1 shoot... i want to go with the morton executioners ... badass01ram 9 inch the rim

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Thanks guy.. Ama u r right about the pipes but now i need some $$i did the paint and fat all in 1 shoot... i want to go with the morton executioners ... badass01ram 9 inch the rim
how about some more close up shots?

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Looks cool man! Great job on the helmet as well. People will notice you behind them

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like it but I am a bit miffed that you are flaunting the fact that you can still ride in December! How dare you enjoy nice weather while we in the North have to deal with snow and under 30 degree temps :)

PS: Glad rquest is still with us! Do not let haters run you off the best site on the web! :) I am on 3 mustang forums and...well...they suck! :) Ride on guys and gals.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts