RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posted another thread regarding my new to me Warrior. I currently have a few modular HJC helmets. The CL series that are a few years old and not overly comfortable. Id like to invest in something comfortable, quality, but not overly bulky and ideal for cruising.

Curious what helmets you guys enjoy riding with, as the cruiser experience is much better with a good helmet. With the visor down, I find my HJC CL series really noisy/loud. I do wear plugs often.

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
I use a Shoei RF1200 fullface..
Quiet and no wind baffling at high speeds
And also super lite,not heavy and makes it comfortable...

Also have a ICON that I use in the Summer cause of a dark shield..

Good helmet, but heavier, Get alot of wind Baffling at high speeds,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
I got a HJC RPHA for the few times I full face it and an Akoury 1/2 helmet for all these steamy hot and humid South Florida days. Might wanna try a 3/4 with a drop down visor 1 day so I can have an option.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bell Qualifier DLX. Comes with transitions lense and has integration for a Sena or Cardo unit.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I am assuming you have an intermediate oval head. Thus the HJC. I am also an intermediate oval. I have several HJC helmets. AGV is a good helmet. Most recently I bought a Sedici Aperto Helmet. View is excellent. Fits my head well and is meant for summer riding. It is a 3/4 helmet with built in sun visor. Made from fiberglass and Kevlar DOT and ECE-22.05. $145.00 I like it a lot. Just remember Icons will not fit an intermediate oval head. I tried on a 3X airflight and it did not fit.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats actually mirror tint which i would never buy again since the mirror finsh wears off fairly quick i got a Dark visor now which
works great n u can still ride with it after sundwn quite comfy by far my favorite so far

1 - 12 of 12 Posts