RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email from this member asking for help with his login so I told him I would post here to try and get some help for him. His username and email addy are as indicated below:From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Warrior Help
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 3:13 PM

Thom,

Its 808WARRIOR from the RSWarrior forum. I got your email
from the classifieds. I seemed to have been locked out since the site
changed to its new format. Would you mind helping me get signed in
again?

I've tried to get in touch with the site moderators and CarKnee himself
but have been unsuccessful. The forgotten password option doesn't work
either. I even tried creating a new account but I get no response.

If its not too much to ask could you contact the Moderators and have them look into resetting my account.

Thanks Very much for your time.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
If he didn't get the changed password and didn't get any response from setting up a new account, then I would bet the farm that they are sitting in his email's spam or junk folder.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe - here is his reply (and I quote - pls don't shoot the messenger)--- On Mon, 3/16/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
Subject: Moderators Response
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:39 PM

Just saw Sangathors response. Tell him to pack up the farm and don't forget the sheep!

I've even lowered my spam settings and still nothing from RSWarrior in my spam or junk mail folder.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had the same problem with a forgotten password, after a few weeks of trying I never could get a reply so I just opened a new account.

Rick

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I've emailed this thread to Carknee.

Sorry, 808, the farm is yours. And you can have the sheep, I already have.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Quote: Sorry, 808, the farm is yours. And you can have the sheep, I already have.

No - - don't start the UK boys off about sheep - It took us a year to get over our goat issues!. . . lol

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
jarv said:
No - - don't start the UK boys off about sheep - It took us a year to get over our goat issues!. . . lol

We have more sows than sheep or goats out here in I-O-WAY, so I hope no one starts dissin' Miss Piggy!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
The email that this message was sent from is not the same as the email address associated wth the 808warrior account.

I reset the password and sent an email to the email address on file with 808warrior.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
And the issue with members not getting emails about password reset and stuff is mainly because AOL.COM blocks emails from this site. Nothing I can do from my end.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ladies and Gents I'm Back!!!
mdfwarrior Thank you very much for your help- I feel the love Bro!

Sangathor, thanks for the farm but your sheep was wore the [email protected]#* Out!!! Lol....

Lifes been good on the Warrior, I need to update my gallery soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts