RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installing my old 80 spoke hub into my new 80 spoke 26"x 3.5" then installing 6 degree trees then install a hydralic clutch slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, new brake master cylinder, red steel braided clutch and brake lines readjust valve lash, mount new 26" front tire, new 240 x 18 rear tire. Should be good weekend of wrenching. Can't wait to what it looks like with the 26" wheel and tire. I'll post pics if I can figure out posting.

·
Premium Member
8,380 Posts
Dennis ... your hydraulic clutch slave cylinder & clutch MC modification should be of interest to many members. I know it is to me :Thumbsup:
Installing my old 80 spoke hub into my new 80 spoke 26"x 3.5" then installing 6 degree trees then install a hydralic clutch slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, new brake master cylinder, red steel braided clutch and brake lines readjust valve lash, mount new 26" front tire, new 240 x 18 rear tire. Should be good weekend of wrenching. Can't wait to what it looks like with the 26" wheel and tire. I'll post pics if I can figure out posting.

·
Registered
872 Posts
What brand slave cylinder is that? My brother also did a hydraulic clutch on his R* but I like how your slave cylinder is much smaller.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I ordered the slave cylinder and both brake and clutch master cylinders through Amazon, when I unpacked them they feel cheap like CHINA made! I'm not real sure on the ride height, it's looking right now it maybe the same. With the 21"wheel I had my forks pushed up in the trees over an inch out the top tree. Now with the 6° rake trees and the forks are just barely stick out of top tree and the low profile tire I think it's just about the same or maybe an inch higher. I'll take it off the blocks and take pics tomorrow. I need to finish my bike because my 06 HEMI Magnum has a rod knock, bought engine parts so I can change my 345ci to 398ci that should be fun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts