RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now don't yell at me, Ive read what I could. Believe it or not, I'm happy with my Warriors power in stock form. The only reason I want to get a FI2000 or PCIII is to richen it up for the Bub slipon I have(that I can't friggin' sell), or later on when I get a Muzzy. Yeah, adjust the ECU for free. But as Ive read, you still might be lean in the middle or upper rpms. Would the FI2000 be good enough for either the Bub or Muzzy? I know the PCIII is better, but do I really need it? Unlike a lot of you, I don't care about tweaking every last hp out of my bike. I had a Hayabusa, I wouldv'e kept IT, if thats what I wanted. How much better is the FI2000 over adjusting my ECU?

·
Registered
843 Posts
I am no expert but as far as I know adjusting the ecu's CO1 and CO2 values changes the fuel delivery by X amount over all rpm ranges while the FI2000 will allow you to adjust the fuel (increase only I have read) over several different rpm ranges independently. If this is all true then the FI2000 would definitely be better. The PCIII is more flexible than both allowing you to add or subtract fuel throughout the rpm range by adjusting the programing, i.e. different maps, or with the right software by making changes to a map.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
in the long run when you look at all the mods that are done to the warrior and the money invested, I would ask my self if spending the extra $80 for a pcIII is worth it to get the best. IMO it is cause $80 is nothing compared to all the oher mods that I've done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts